Finally Back!

Any questions? My inbox is open! Or feel free to ask me on insta @_justpeyton

Hey guys! So I'm finally back from about a 4 year hiatus, long asf I know haha. Basically I struggled with mental health but, at the age of 20, I finally feel stronger and I can actually handle writing as my pastime! Thank you all for your love, support, and patience! To thank you for this, I have begun a new story and it would mean a lot to me for you all to check it out! It's called Hargrove Academy and it's about a school for the supernatural, it's a teen fiction and romance with gay main characters! I hope you enjoy and again, thank you for reading and for your support! (Also, I'm sure my writing has gotten FAR better by now haha)

PREVIEW:
Such a deep chuckle was emitted from the man in front of him. His dark, curly hair bouncing from the motion and his firm chest mimicking the motion. Patton's hands unconsciously drifted up to the mystery man's chest and the mystery man drew him closer, his gaze fixed upon Patton's light hazel eyes.

Patton couldn't look away from the man in front of him. He was incredibly beautiful, almost supernaturally so. Beautiful features; Full lips, symmetrical face, strong jaw, straight and defined nose, he was like a walking statue crafted by the hands of Donatello himself.

"Patton"