|Four| Wrathful Breakfast

"When I was in the military they gave me a medal for killing two men and a discharge for loving one."~ Leonard P. Matlovich

Song- "Be Alright-" Ariana Grande

(Chesney's Pov)

"Mm. Is that sausage," I questioned as I woke up, smelling the sweet scent of maple syrup and sizzling sausage. Mmm, sausage. I raised up from the bed and stretched, yawning. As I slowly opened my eyes, I took in my surroundings before screaming. This isn't my room! My room doesn't have all of these stuffed animals. I jumped as I heard a yawn sound from the couch and a voice soon followed.

"Why are you screaming? Is there a fire or something? Just give me ten more minutes," the voice groaned and I screamed once again. I heard a thud as the person rolled off the couch and stood to their feet, staring at me incredulously. Oh. It's Dakota. Oh, yeah, I moved yesterday, oops?

"Dude, seriously! Did you really forget that you live here now," Dakota questioned, rubbing his forehead and I shrugged, sliding out of bed and standing to my feet.

"Hey man, don't judge. Yesterday was chaotic and stressful," I told him in my defense and he rolled his eyes. A knock soon fell upon the door and Dakota groaned, picking up his stuffed animals.

"What is it," he called and the person cleared their throats.

"I was just wondering," the person started off in a sweet, pleasant voice and I thanked God. Hallelujah, I was scared I had made someone angry, phew.

"Who the actual hell, is screaming like a motherfucking banshee," spoke too soon, that person didn't sound too happy.

"Blaise? Is that you," Dakota questioned, going to the door and opening it wide. On the other side was a young man with long, shaggy black hair and a lip piercing, his hair was ragged and his eyes were narrowed.

"Yes, it's me. And who the hell is that? I didn't know you got in on Caspar's business too, I guess I should've saw it coming," Blaise said leaning in the doorway and I rose a brow as I heard 'business,' as far as I knew he didn't have another job besides being a landlord of sorts.

"Blaise, shut the hell up, okay? Stupid doesn't look good on you. This is another renter, his name is Chesney," Dakota sassed and Blaise smirked, rolling his eyes before looking me up and down.

"Wow, Caspar must really need the money. He's started accepting the street filth," he chuckled and I took a double take. Oh I'm street filth? Says the kid with a nail pierced through his lip and a head of hair that looks like a dyed black mop.

"Hey, Chesney, don't listen to him. He's a cranky bitch when he's hungover, okay? And this time I'm guessing you got really drunk considering yesterday would have been your's and Calixto's one month anniversary, too bad you two didn't make it, huh," Dakota taunted, getting in Blaise's face and Blaise turned a deep red in the face.

"Ugh, shut up! What happened between me and Calixto doesn't concern your slutty ass! I don't appreciate it and I'm sure Derrith didn't either," Blaise told him, smirking, and Dakota's face drained of all color before he ran and grabbed the lamp from his desk. He unplugged it and raised it towards Blaise while the dark haired make simply stared at him in amusement.

"Get the hell out! Get out, you bitch! Don't you ever say his damn name again with that dirty mouth of yours," Dakota yelled, rage filled tears streaming down his face like a river. His knuckles were white as he grasped the lamp, ready to throw it if need be. All I could do was stare in shock at the soon to be MMA fight.

"Oh poor baby, can't take the truth. Anyways, I smell food, so I'll be leaving you, just like someone else I know," Blaise chuckled and winked, leaving the room.