|Fifteen| White Swallow

The White Swallow Club~>

"I didn't realize who I was until I stopped being who I wasn't." -Anonymous

There will be multiple P.O.Vs in this chapter! Watch out for P.O.V changes!

Dedicated to- ANIMETEDDYBEAR for their great comments! Thank you so much for supporting this story!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Thanks!

~Dakota's Pov~

"Okay guys, I suggest you leave," Bello stated walking into the living room and I looked at him questioningly. Leave? Chesney looked at him incredulously from his comfy position on the couch, he probably wasn't getting up for anything.

"Why," I asked and he crossed his arms, jerking his head towards the oak door.

"Calixto's about to be here any minute and we all know that he's always gotten pissed when Blaise was threatened to be kicked out. This time he's actually been kicked out, he's probably going to go ballistic," Bello stated, checking his fingernails and I blinked, he's right. Time to go!

"Chesney, get up, we've got to go," I said and he sighed, drooping his shoulders.

"I don't wanna," he whined and I rolled my eyes and tried to pick him up but I gave up, smirking as he laughed.

"Killian, a little help please," I said and Killian chuckled as he grabbed Chesney by the waist, hoisting him up. Chesney screamed as he was put over Killian's shoulder and pouted when we laughed at him.

"I get picked up too fucking much in this damn house," he whispered and I raised a brow at his nonchalant cursing before shaking my head, softly smiling. He's really changing, must be our awesome influence on him.

"Watch your fucking profanity," Killian joked carrying him out the door, against Chesney's will of course, and I laughed, walking after them. Bello didn't make any move to follow so I motioned for him to hurry up but he shook his head, sitting on the couch and grabbing the remote.

"I'm not going, someone has to keep those idiots in line. Besides, Drew and I have a movie night planned, he doesn't know it yet but we do," Bello said smirking and I winked at him.

"Keep your hands to yourself Bello," I told him and he chuckled, leaning back with his arms behind his head and sighing, deeply contented.

"No promises, now, if you want somewhere to go, the White Swallow is always a good choice," Bello stated and I gasped. The White Swallow is the local gay club, known for its huge crowds and amazing music.

"Bello! Killian and I would be fine but we have a baby on board," I shouted and he looked at me strangely, his eyes going straight to my stomach.

"You're pregnant," he whispered, astounded, and I shook my head violently.

"What? No! I'm talking about Chesney! And why am I the one that has to be pregnant? Why not Killian," I questioned and he smirked.

"Look at you, you're a string bean in a thong, you couldn't even top Chesney for Pete's sake! Sorry sweetie, but Killian isn't getting topped anytime soon, might as well get your ass prepared," he stated and I blushed as my jaw dropped.

"I have some lube upstairs and a few things that could stretch you out if you want to borrow anything. Just clean it before you return it," he joked, making my face turn even more red.

"Bye," I exclaimed and I shut the door as he laughed. I can't believe he said that! I'm not that skinny! And so what, thongs are comfortable! And also, who says Killian would top me? Who even says I like him in that way?