|Eighteen| Tears Will Be Shed

"Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses." — Ann Landers

Song of the Chapter- "Hymn for the Weekend,"
-Coldplay

Dedicated to- FandomTrash13 , FancySnake , PaisleyViking , Turtlescanwrite , UniSempai , and MegaMindAuthor for being some of the best friends I've ever had the pleasure of making! Seriously, you all are better than my real-life friends!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Thank you very much!

~Chesney's Pov~
When we finally reached the apartment, Calixto rushed out of the car, slamming the doors behind him. He ran inside the house, leaving me staring at him in shock. Finally snapping out of my trance, I ran after him. Well, tried to run. It's been a few years since my last P.E. class so running isn't exactly my forte at the moment.

"Wait up! Dang these short legs," I panted whilst running inside the house, jerking the door open and closing it shut once I was inside. I leaned over, planting my hands on my knees as I panted, dang, running is hard.

"Everyone, down here! Now," Calixto shouted and in minutes, the guys had gathered in the living room. Of course, some more willing than others.

"What the hell do you want this time? You don't even have the street rat with you," Bello mumbled and Calixto glared at him harshly, causing Drew to put an arm around Bello's shoulders and glare back. Ever since their falling out, Drew's been extremely hostile towards Calixto, I guess it's safe to assume that their bond has certainly reached its limit. Calixto simply shook his head, turning away and walking towards Dakota and Killian.

"What exactly happened last night," He questioned with urgency in his tone and Dakota glanced at Killian before biting his lip nervously.

"I'll tell him if you don't want to," Killian whispered, sitting down next to him on the couch and giving his hand a small squeeze. Dakota nodded, slowly leaning his head onto Killian's shoulder.

"Wyatt was bothering Dakota last night even after Kota asked him to stop. After this little cutie here slapped the shit out of that douchebag, Wyatt decided to hit him back. That's when I stepped in," Killian said, causing Dakota to giggle and blush at the cutie part. Calixto sighed deeply, rubbing his forehead.

"Okay guys, from here on, absolutely no socializing with Wyatt, under no circumstances," Calixto declared and the others nodded, except for one.

"What the hell do you mean no socializing with Wyatt? And who the hell do you think you are, telling us what we should be doing," Caspar asked, getting out of his chair, getting in Calixto's face.

"I'm your fucking brother. That's who the hell I am. Now, sit your ass down in your seat before I put you there myself," Calixto growled out, and the room grew deathly silent as the two brothers glared at each other hatefully before Caspar gave in, returning to his seat.

"And also, while we're on this subject. Caspar, I'm cutting you off, no more drugs in this house," Calixto announced and Caspar lunged from his chair, pushing Calixto back a bit. Killian, along with Drew, sprung up and got in between the brothers, trying to prevent a fight from breaking out.