|Eleven| I Just Can't

"When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys." -Andrew G. Dehel

Song Of The Chapter- "Let it Go"-James Bay

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow!

~Chesney's Pov~

"I'm going to kick his flat, pasty ass!"

"No! He has too much to live for!"

"He's a slutty man-stealer and a home wrecker!"

"Sweetie, no need to be jealous. He just got what you've wanted for a year in less than a week,"

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of arguing and shouting and I yawned, stretching slightly. I squinted as I took in my surroundings, the feel
of leather, the sight of a sunny window, the weight of an arm around my waist, the breathing of a body behind my own, and the arguing of a crowd of men holding back a raging raven haired guy. Must be a dream. I never wake up to conditions this nice. Normally I'm either soaked in accidental drool or I somehow have a random item entangled in my hair. My brain probably thinks it's so funny. The little devil is probably laughing its cerebellum off. Heh, brain joke.

I smiled contently to myself at my joke before I closed my eyes, sighing peacefully and snuggling back into the warmth behind me. For a dream, this is pretty realistic. I can practically feel the blankets abs and pecs. Nice and firm.

"Bitch!"

I heard someone yell and a bedroom slipper hit me in the face, hurting like hell. Wait, that hurt? That hurt! Dreams don't hurt you, so that means—I screamed, realizing that I wasn't dreaming, and jumped up from my position on the couch. As I looked around, I saw what was really going on.

Drew, Killian, Dakota, and Bello were holding Blaise around the waist, trying to keep him from prying my eyes out with the spoon he had in his right hand. I know he doesn't like me but to kill me in my sleep?

I shrugged, missing what was going on, and Dakota pointed behind me with a smirk. I tilted my head in confusion before slowly turning around, what's so bad that he could want to kill me over it? Oh. Now it all makes sense.

As my eyes met with the man from last night, I froze. Calixto. Well at least that explains why Blaise's about to find new uses for that spoon, speaking of spoons, was I spooning with him? In nothing but my boxers? I didn't know wether to scream or- actually, I think screaming is the only option.

"Oh. My. Fuck," I screamed and everyone but Dakota, who was laughing, stared at me in shock, even Blaise had stopped trying to kill me to stare at me with his mouth agape.

"Did he just say what I think he just said," Drew asked quietly and the others slowly nodded, surprise evident on all of their faces. I blushed as they continued to stare until Calixto yawned from his position, still on the couch.

"Chess, lay back down. Please, just ten more minutes and then we can get up, promise," Calixto begged with his eyes still closed and holding his arms wide for me to crawl back into them. I blushed more as the guys began to chuckle and snicker behind me, with the exception of Blaise who took this opportunity to launch himself at me, knocking me to the ground.

"Whore," he yelled and started to smack my face and pull my hair. I screamed as I flailed my arms wildly and kicked my legs crazily. Someone get this demon off of me! Get the holy water! Get the holy water!

"Fight back Chesney," Dakota shouted and I shook my head, cringing as my hair was pulled more. This must be what it's like to fight in "the streets." I can see why they introduced guns, much less painful!