|Nine| Things Never Change

Zayn Malik as Wyatt~>

*Slight Sexual Material Ahead, You Have Been Forewarned!*

"What people do in their own homes is their business, and you can choose to love whoever you love." ~Jay Z

Song of the Chapter- "Body-" Dreezy

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow thanks!
~Calixto's Pov~

"Harder, please," the twink below me cried as I continued to thrust into him. I smirked, lowering my head and pulling on his ear with my teeth as I sped up, his ass and thighs slapping against me. For a customer, he's rather sexy. Probably just broke up with his boyfriend or just came out of the closet, either way, I'm eager to please.

He screamed in pleasure as he writhed around on the club's bed as I pounded him over and over. I grabbed his arms and held him close against me as I grew closer to my climax. While holding him close to me with one arm, I pumped his shaft with my other, making him cry out and grab my face to kiss me.

"I'm gonna-" was all he got out as he pulled away from our steamy kiss, before he gasped, shooting strings of his seed all over the club's sheets. I smirked, letting out my breath in short pants, as I climaxed as well, filling the condom.

I pulled out and he stayed in the doggy position, seemingly unable to move. I chuckled huskily before grabbing him and lifting him off the bed, standing him on the floor. He shook slightly before almost collapsing, his scrawny ass would've hit the floor if not for me grabbing him in time. I know I went a bit hard on him, but I didn't think I took away his ability to stand! Damn, I'm good.

"You okay there," I questioned and he nodded lazily, smiling at me. Oh god. Here it comes. 3. 2. 1.

"Um, I was wondering, would you like to go out sometime," he asked and I had to resist the urge to smirk. There it is. The question that every, single, customer has. It never fails. They always want more after, more that I never give. I hate breaking their hearts like this but, it's for the best. I'd only extend their heartbreak if they became any closer to me. Like Blaise. I warned him what would happen, I tried to save him the pain but his stubborn ass wouldn't listen. He "loved" me, just like all of these other fuck-seeking guys here. Here comes the worst part of this business, the lying.

"Sure babe, I'd love to see your cute ass again. Here's my number, just call me whenever," I told him, handing him the same fake number I've been giving out for about nine years. That's right, I started this whole job when I was sixteen and living in the streets with Caspar. It wasn't the best life, but we made it work.

"O-okay, bye," he whispered quietly, a hopeful smile on his face and he put on his clothes before walking towards the door. He smiled excitedly before waving slightly and I waved back as he walked out of the door. As the door shut behind him, my fake smile ended. This happens day after day, I fuck the guys then I play the guys. I don't do relationships. Except for Chesney, my mind persisted but I blocked the thought out. I don't want to think about him. His soft, boyish features, his kind smile, his fluffy hair, his beautiful skin, damn it. Fuck you mind, why aren't you there when I need you?

I breathed a small sigh before going to the nightstand where I keep the lube, condoms, dildos, and other sexual paraphernalia, and I grabbed the stack of money he left. I counted it out, a grin stretching across my face at the several hundreds. My normal price is about 600 but I guess I earned a 200 dollar tip, now I actually feel a bit guilty for tricking the poor kid. But he deserves better than some whorish street rat. I threw away the used condom and put on my clothes just as the door slammed open, Caspar laughing loudly. Fuck, he's either drunk or high. Or both. That's always an option with him.