|Fourteen| Do the Right Thing

The Apartment~>

"I am who I am."- Every LGBT+ Member out there

Song of the Chapter- "Mad Hatter-" Melanie Martinez

Dedicated to- lincvinyl  for the awesome new cover!

Dedicated to-DisneyIsBae165 for their comments! Thank you for your support!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Thanks guys!

~Chesney's Pov~

"What. The. Hell," I heard an angry voice whisper from behind me and I quickly turned around, pieces of my cut up book in my hands. Blaise was in the doorway, cookie in his hand, and glaring at me with eyes of annoyance.

"What the hell are you doing in my room," he questioned angrily and I growled, throwing down the pieces of cut up papers all over the floor. No more Mr. Nice Guy. He's gone too far this time. Too fucking far.

"Don't play dumb you bitch! You know why I'm here," I shouted, not even flinching at my choice of words, and he smirked, laying his cookie down on his nightstand. He held up his fists and cracked his neck, while taking a fighting stance. He wants to fight? Okay. I took him once, I can take him again.

"Oh really, well how about you refresh my memory," he said and I held up my fists as well, trying to copy his stance. He's about to get more hits than a Beyoncé single.

"Gladly," I whispered, slinging my fist at him but my fist was caught as I was pushed into the wall quickly. I grunted as my head connected with the wall and I looked up, expecting to see Blaise's cold eyes but instead I saw Caspar's dark jade eyes.

"Both of you! Get the fuck downstairs," he barked out, letting me get off the wall and Blaise and I stared at him, paralyzed in fear. He glanced between the both of us before clutching his hands into fists, the veins in his neck throbbing.

"Now," he exclaimed and we nodded, scampering out and running down the hall. We were both frightened but Blaise seemed to be especially scared for whatever reason, sprinting past me and running down the steps with great haste. I continued behind him and once I reached the living room, I was met with the strangest sight. Blaise, the self-proclaimed "Baddest Bitch of the Bunch," was huddled up on a couch, shaking, and Bello and Kay were looking at him concerned, well Kay was more panicked than anything. I get it, Caspar is pretty dang scary at the moment, but he's not scary enough to reduce you to that. A quivering, crying mess.

"Whoa, Chesney, what's going on," Dakota questioned, rushing into the room and I shook my head, sitting on the couch next to Blaise. The raven haired boy was hyperventilating and rocking himself back and forth, tugging at his jet black locks. He softly was muttering to himself, whispering under his breath. It was so quiet that I could just barely make out what he was saying but when I did, my chest immediately tightened.

"Please no, God no,"

I knew those words all to well, I used to mumble those every night after having a nightmare about my brother. He must be having a panic attack. I cautiously reached out to comfort him, feeling as if it was my duty, but he jumped slightly, staring at me with a wild look in his eyes.

"Don't touch me," he shouted and I flinched back as he glared at me, condemning me with his eyes. I swallowed nervously, and took a deep breath, he's just scared. You can do this.