Ben and Tony Bear Stories.Book 30. Ben and Tony Bear's Spring trip to the farm.

Mummy and Daddy decided to take Ben to a local farm that was holding a Lambing Day Opening for Easter.   Ben liked farms and farm animals.  The only thing on farms Ben does not like are cows, well more to the fact it is the moo he does not like.  

     That day was very windy, there was straw flying about everywhere.  But Ben braved the wind to go and have a look.  To get too the rest of the farm Ben and Tony Bear had to pass the cows.  Ben put his fingers in his ears when he saw them and did not move.  The cows scared Ben with their loud  " Mooo," noise.  Mummy stopped and looked back at Ben.  Mummy waved for him to come past the cows but Ben would not.  Ben kept his fingers in his ears and hummed nervously.  

     Tony Bear squeezed Ben's hand but Ben would not move.  Mummy went back and tried to move Ben forwards in the end she picked Ben up with his fingers still in his ears.  Mummy carried  him past the cows.  Once away from the cows Ben took his fingers from his ears.

    " Look Ben, " Said Daddy, " A combine harvester and tractors

    " Look Ben, " Said Daddy, " A combine harvester and tractors." 

     Ben looked at the names on them and got Daddy to read them to him

      Tony Bear looked over at the barn.  He could hear bleating.  " Maaaa, maaa."  Ben looked round and walked over to the barn.  The wind blew up dust and straw.  Ben blinked as dust blew into his eyes.   Ben wiped his eyes and blinked.