i || house of college

Jerome dragged his suitcase along the path that leads up to the College House that he was staying in with some other people who were attending the College. He then banged heavily on the front door and waited.

A few seconds later a woman with strawberry blonde hair, who looked like she was in her early 30's opened the door. "Hello," Jerome greeted, sounding posher than intended.

"You are?" She asked, looking at him questioningly.

"Oh... Jerome Clarke," He replied.

"Ahh, yes, do come in," She spoke softly, "I am Fleur Garnett, the keeper of this house."

"Wow..." Stated Jerome, releasing the handle of his suitcase, "This looks even creepier than Anubis House."

"I'm sorry?" Fleur questioned, as she closed the front door.

"Oh... Err... Nothing," Jerome followed up.

"Okay..." Fleur mumbled, before proceeding to show Jerome around, "Well through here is the dining room," She turned right.

****

Fabian sat on his suitcase outside the house, waiting for Eddie, as he didn't want to seem alone. A car then drove up and parked right by him. The door flung open and a very tired looking Eddie climbed out.

"Hey, Mate!" Exclaimed Fabian, standing up and giving Eddie a handshake then pulling him in for a hug.

"Hey, Roomie," Eddie smiled, hugging back, "So, who from Anubis is at this College?"

"Not sure," Fabian replied, "I know Mara is though."

"Ooh," Eddie spoke, nudging him playfully.

"So how's Patricia?" Fabian asked, taking the topic off of him.

Eddie didn't speak, he just glanced at the floor, looking awkward.

"What happened?" Fabian questioningly followed up.

"So do you want to go and see our new house?" Eddie asked, changing the subject.

"Fine," Fabian sighed, rolling his eyes.

They then both walked off in the direction of the house, dragging their luggage behind them.

****

"Hey, Mara," Patricia greeted, walking up to Mara, who stood leaning against a wall near the College House.

"Hi, finally a familiar face," Mara laughed, hugging Patricia.

"So, how was your summer?" Patricia asked, "What did you get up to?"

"I spent most my time in this summer school close to my house," Mara told her.

"Of course you did," Patricia laughed, "You're meant to spend the summer having fun, not doing, even more, work, you are like the brains of the world, and you already got into the College you wanted to."

"It's always good to keep your mind active."

"Whatever..." Patricia chuckled.

****

"And this will be your room, Jerome," Fleur told him, "I will leave you to unpack," She then walked out of the room.

"Okay..." Jerome spoke to himself, before proceeding to spin in a circle, briefly looking around the room.

"Oh, and one more thing," Fleur stuck her head through the door, "You will be sharing with a boy called Edison Miller"

"Eddie is coming h.ere?" Jerome asked, surprised, Eddie never told Jerome what he was attending this College, he said that he was going to one in America.