xiv || house of night missions

"Hi," Charlie smiled, meeting Patricia outside.

"Right... Lets do this," Patricia said walking of and heading to the Crypt.

"I still don't even know what we are doing," Charlie spoke, as he followed Patricia.

"Your find out in a few minutes," Patricia stated.

****

Mara claimed out of bed, Patricia had left  few minutes ago, so she was alone in the room.

She crept out of her room, the slowly opened the door to Nina and Lavender's room, luckily they were both asleep. She then walked up to Nina, and then looked on the cabinet beside her bed, opening all of the draws, and looking through everything. There had to be some answers there on why Nina was talking to Vincent.

Mara found nothing in the draw, so she walked over to the other side of Nina's bed, and crouched down to look in her school bag.

"What?" She muttered to herself, annoyed, as she saw her watch and hieroglyphics in there.

****

"Okay," Patricia instructed, once her and Charlie arrived at the Crypt, "We have 60 seconds after entering, you need to put the key it the key hole and unlock it, but don't open the Sarcophagi! You then put the locket over the Sarcophagi then leave" She chose 60 seconds so that Charlie didn't have time to properly examine the inside of the Crypt and the Sarcophagi, meaning that he most probably wouldn't find out that this was all fake.

"All in 60 seconds?" Charlie asked, "Isn't that practically impossible?"

"We can do it," Patricia told him, not worried at all, as she knew that nothing would happen if they didn't do it in 60 seconds, and Charlie would be keep track of time.

"What happens if we don't do it in 60 seconds?" Charlie inquired.

"Um..." Patricia hesitated, realising that she didn't think of a consequence, "Who ever is holding the necklace... Will die" She made up on the spot.

"What?" Charlie choked.

"I can take the locket if you want," Patricia offered.

"No, no, no, I can't asked you to do that," Charlie said, "I will do it."

"Ready?" Patricia asked.

"Let's do this," Charlie smiled nervously, going to open the door.

"No," Patricia stopped him, "The door is locket, we have to go through the roof," She explained.

"The roof?" Charlie asked.

"Yep," Patricia nodded.

"Okay..." Charlie hesitated, as they both began to help each other on to the roof.

****

Quietly Mara took the watch and hieroglyphics from Nina's bag. Now she knew that something was going on with Nina.

Mara crept over to the door and slipped out, she then walked down the stairs to Eddie and Fabian's room.

****

"Fabian, are you going to actually go to sleep tonight?" Eddie asked, while Fabian sat there on his bed tapping at the keys on his laptop.

"How can I sleep?" Fabian asked, "We need to get to the bottom of a bottomless chasm."

"We also need to get to sleep," Eddie added, "You can do research in the morning."

"Guys!" Mara burst into their room.