ii || house of classes

"You cheated on me, Eddie!" Patricia screamed, "Just admit it!"

"No... Well, not... Not really..." Eddie stuttered.

"Ugh!" Patricia grunted, "Just leave!" She pointed towards the door again.

"Please, can I just explain?" Eddie pleaded.

Patricia just gave him a stern and slightly upset look. He then knew that Patricia really didn't want him to be there, so stood up, and left the room.

****

"I think he is arriving in a week," Lavender spoke into her phone, as she sat, perched on her bed.

There was some mumbling from the other end of the line before Lavender hung up.

****

"Hey," Mara smiled, walking over, and sitting next to Fabian on the sofa.

"Hey," He smiled back up at her.

"So... College," She spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's crazy," Fabian nodded, still smiling.

"So, how was your vacation?" Mara asked, making small talk.

"It was good, yeah," Fabian nodded, "How was yours?"

"Really good too, thanks," Mara grinned.

****

"Hey, Dude," Eddie rose his eyebrows in a greeting manner, looking to Jerome, after walking into their room, "You okay?" He asked, noticing that Jerome didn't look too happy.

"Yeah," He lied, nodding, "Are you?" He noticed Eddie didn't seem too happy either.

"Fine," Eddie stated blankly, sitting down on his bed.

"No you aren't," Jerome stated observantly.

"Neither are you," Eddie responded, taking the subject off of him.

"Yeah... I might go and get a glass of water" Jerome awkwardly remarked, before standing up and walking out of the room.

****

"Hi, Patricia" Smiled Mara, walking into the room they shared.

"Hey," Patricia chirped cheerfully.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Patricia asked, pretending that her conversation with Eddie never happened.

"Because of Eddie," Mara stated obviously, sitting on her bed, opposite Patricia's.

"Why would you think that?" Patricia asked.

"I saw your fight earlier with Eddie, you know I saw you," Mara spoke softly, "So, what happened?"

"Eddie came over to England to meet up with me." Patricia began, "Then, we were watching some movie, and I had his phone to order takeout, then stumbled across some picture of his and this random girl, dated a few days before he came down."

"Patricia, I'm sorry," Mara comfortingly said, "What were they doing in the picture?"

"Just arm around waist sort of thing, but they looked very happy in each others company," Patricia mumbled.

"Ugh... I can't believe him," Mara scowled.

****

"Hey, are you okay?" Lavender asked Eddie, as she walked into his room.

"Sorry?" Eddie asked, confused, looking up.

"I'm Lavender" She introduced, "I don't think you were really paying attention in the living room."