a/n (what i've changed)

Hey! I'm back! Whoop! I have finally edited this book, I haven't added in that much more detail, the main thing I've changed is grammatical errors and storyline, and, aside from the detail side of it, I think I'm now happy with it, all be good, but! But! Butt! There is always a butt!

You know how I said I would change minor things in the storyline... Well yeah... I lied. I've changed a lot, but I'm nice and to save you either saying 'Dang, I have no clue wtf is going on' or re-reading the book (I mean seriously, who would do that?) Anyways, here's the story so far in bullet points, quick and easy to read *Smiles* (Most of these are the same as they were before the edit, but somethings have changed.)

• Patricia, Mara, Eddie, Fabian and Jerome have all gone to the same college.

• We soon meet Lavender and Charlie who are staying at the same college house as the others. (Yes, I ditched Hannah)

• We find out that Mabian are together, Jeroy are trying a long distance relationship while Joy is attending an American college, and something has happened between Peddie over the summer causing Patricia to break up with Eddie.

• Lavender tries to be really nice to everyone to gain they trust, for something currently unknown to the readers.

• Mara receives a package from someone anonymous. Package contains a watch and a sheet of hieroglyphics.

• Patricia sets the college on fire so that they can move back to Anubis House.

• Sibuna reform (Fabian, Eddie, Patricia and Mara)

• Nina arrives back at Anubis House.

• New caretaker arrives, students at first think that it is Victor. Later revealed that he is Vincent, Victors brother

• Revealed to the reader that Nina is working with Vincent and Lavender, who are both bad.

• Nina, Lavender and Vincent need to get hold of the elixir ingredients.

• Nina decides to say to Sibuna that she can't live without the Osirian, so needs the elixir to live, to get Sibuna helping her.

• Sibuna discover that Charlie has the locket, because Eddie lost it.

• Patricia makes up a fake mystery and tells Charlie about it in prefer to get the locket off of him.

• Nina fake collapses as part of her plan. She then tells Sibuna about her not being about to survive without the Osirian.

• Mara has a dream in which'll cloaked figure says to her, 'Free me or sacrifice yourself.'

• Nina steals the watch and hieroglyphics, Sibuna don't know that it was her.

• Nina creates a fake website that contains all of the information that she needs Sibuna to know. Nina then shows this to Eddie, he then proceeds to show the rest of Sibuna.