x || house of theft

"Look, don't worry, Nina." Fabian reassured, "We will find something that will stop this."

"Thank you, Fabian," Nina muttered in reply, "I hope you're right."

"I won't stop until I have found something, promise," Fabian said confidently.

****

"Right," Fabian started, pacing around the room, talking to Sibuna, "We all need to look for a way to help Nina."

"I suppose I can look on my laptop," Patricia suggested.

"Yes. Good," Fabian said, "Mara? Eddie?" He asked.

"I will look over everything I know about the Chosen one and Osirian," Eddie told him.

"Good, Eddie," Fabian smiled.

"What about the watch?" Mara asked, looking over to the rest of Sibuna, who were too busy planning on ways to save Nina.

"We can't really do anything more until we get the locket back," Fabian explained briefly.

"Yes we can. We still have loads more hieroglyphics to figure out," Mara murmured.

"Don't you think Nina's life is a little more important?" Fabian asked, getting a little annoyed.

"What about my dream?" Mara spat, "That could affect my life!" She spoke more loudly, and more annoyed.

"But Nina literally collapsed and is dying," Fabian defended Nina, raising his voice.

"Fine!" Mara said, still annoyed, "I'll work on the watch myself," She huffed, before walking out the room, and slamming the door behind her.

"Mara wait!" Fabian tried to stop her, but she was already out the room.

"So what are you going to do?" Eddie asked, tying to avoid the fact that Mara walked out.

"I can go to Frobisher's secret study, and look for information, his daughter was a paragon too after all," Fabian murmured.

"Yeah... Good luck getting down into the cellar," Patricia pointed out.

"Dammit... I forgot about that..." Fabian hesitated.

"Okay!" Eddie spoke, taking charge, "Patricia you go and look for information online, Fabian you go look though any book that you think will be helpful, and I will look over everything I know about the Chosen one and Osirian" Patricia and Fabian both nodded at this, before they split off to do their individual research.

"What about Mara?" Fabian asked, before he left the room.

"We can talk to her later," Eddie said.

****

"Hey," Charlie smiled, sitting on the sofa beside Patricia, who was looking at her laptop screen.

"Charlie, hi," Patricia spoke quickly, slamming her laptop screen down, so Charlie couldn't see what she was searching.

"Woah, alright!" Charlie explained, looking at Patricia's, now shut, laptop, "Something to hide?"

"No, it's um... Family stuff," Patricia lied hesitantly.

"Right... So I have a question," Charlie stated.

"Shoot," Patricia muttered, taking her laptop off of her lap and placing it on the sofa beside her.

"How do you know about all of these things related to the locket?" Charlie asked.

"Um..." Patricia stuttered, realising that she hadn't thought this deeply into her lie, "Old heritage stuff," She decided upon saying.