xiii || house of progress

Eddie then opened his laptop, and typed in the link that Nina told him, "Here," He showed them.

Patricia, Fabian and Mara quickly scanned over the information placed in front of them.

"Elixir of Life..." Patricia muttered.

"Uh-Hu," Eddie responded.

"But we don't know the ingredients," Fabian panicked.

"We need to find out," Eddie stated.

"What about the tears of gold? How do we get the tears of gold?" Patricia asked, panicking too.

"There has to be a way," Fabian told her.

"But the last tears of gold were from the mask, which Victor used to save Joy," Patricia reminded them.

"There has to be more, or another way of getting them at least," Fabian said, hopefully.

"I'm lost," Mara muttered, interrupting.

"We need to make the Elixir of Life to save Nina, and one of the ingredients for that is tears of gold, and there are none left," Eddie explained to her briefly.

"There must be!" Fabian almost shouted.

"And if we ever get hold of one of the world rarest ingredients, then we still don't know the other ingredients for the recipe," Patricia stated.

"Victor," Eddie muttered.

"What?" Mara questioned.

"Victor," Eddie repeated, louder this time, "He knows way more than us about the Elixir."

"Oh and what are we suppose to do just call him back to the house an ask him for the recipe he has been trying to make for all his life," Patricia asked, "I don't think so..."

"We can do this," Fabian reassured, "We are Sibuna, right?"

Everyone nodded, "Okay then, lets find the tears of gold and the recipe," Fabian said, "Sibuna?" He raised his hand up, coving his eye.

"Sibuna," The others agreed, coving their eyes too.

****

"Patricia," Charlie walked into the living room, "Can I talk to you please."

"Busy," Patricia replied bluntly.

"But-" Charlie began, before being cut off but Jerome.

"Right!" Jerome smiled, walking in.

"I was talking," Charlie told him.

"Hush," Jerome spoke, "Okay, firstly, Jaffray, Rutter and Miller, you all have a detention."

"What about Patricia," Fabian asked.

"She..." Jerome began, smirking, "Has a triple detention."

"Wait, What?" Patricia asked, almost chocking on her words.

"Mr. French teacher..." Jerome began.

"Mr. Essert," Patricia corrected him.

"Whatever. Anyway, he was expecting you for a detention today and you didn't show, making it double, and then the triple bit came from History," Jerome explained, still smirking.

"Unfair," Patricia grunted.

Jerome then left the living room, still looking extremely happy.

"Something seems... Different about Jerome..." Fabian mumbled.

"Yeah... He seems a little too happy," Patricia spoke.

"Strange..." Eddie muttered.

****