xv || house of recruiting

"Sibuna meeting, 10 minutes," Patricia whispered to Sibuna, they were all standing in the hall.

"Okay," They all nodded.

"Where?" Mara asked.

"Who cares," Patricia shrugged, "We need Nina there though."

"Let's say hers and Lavender's room then, just make sure that Lavender is at breakfast," Fabian spoke.

They all nodded, before splitting off, Patricia and Mara went to go and get breakfast, and Fabian and Eddie went to their room.

****

"You two look tired" Fleur said, looking at Patricia and Mara as they walked in, as she placed a plate of croissants on the table.

"We were up studying," Mara lied.

"Really?" Fleur asked, looking at the suspiciously.

"Uh-Hu," Patricia nodded, as her and Mara sat down at the table with Lavender and Jerome.

"Okay," Fleur responded, looking unsure.

Mara and Patricia both tucked into their breakfast, eating quickly.

****

"Any work on the hieroglyphics yet?" Eddie asked, packing his school bag.

"I've practically just woken up, so... No," Fabian defended, laughing a little.

"Alright, alright," Eddie responded in surrender.

"We should get to the girls room," Fabian said, looking at his watch.

"Yeah," Eddie agreed, flinging his school bag over one shoulder.

****

"Got to go," Patricia rushed, taking a final bite out of her toast and standing up and walking out.

"Me too," Mara agreed, following Patricia,

Both Patricia and Mara then walking into there room, meeting Fabian, Eddie and Nina.

"So what's this about Patricia?" Fabian asked.

"This," Patricia smiled, pulling the locket out from her blazer.

"Well done," Mara grinned.

"Here," Patricia handed it to Nina.

"Thank you," Nina thanked, taking the locket and placing it round her neck.

"Finally we can go into the cellar," Fabian spoke, "Get some answers."

****

"Where's Patricia?" Charlie asked, walking into the dining room.

"She walked out with Mara a few minutes ago," Jerome informed him.

"Did she leave the house, or...?" Charlie asked.

"I think she went upstairs," Jerome muttered, "Why do you need her?"

"Need to ask her something," Charlie mumbled, walking out and upstairs.

****

Charlie saw the door to Patricia and Mara's room wide open and no one was in there, so he decided to try Nina and Lavender's room.

"Patricia?" Charlie banged on her door, and then entered without being told he could.

"Busy," Patricia replied bluntly.

"Why did you steal the locket?" Charlie blurted out.

"What locket?" Patricia asked nervously .

"You know exactly what locket" Charlie replied, slightly angry.