The Man In The Mask (Eyeless Jack Fanfic)

Look Okay. I know I have a few fans but, I dont have many reads. Why is that? Anywhore, I just felt like I needed to write this story because, 1: I LOVE CREEPYPASTA 2: I LOVE EYELESS JACK JUST AS THE REST 3: I REALLY LIKE THE NAME ABYSS AND I WANTED TO TRY IT OUT 4: IT SEEMED COOL TO WRITE AND YEAH . So, the chapters might be slow and long, slow and short, fast and long, or fast and short. Depends on my mood, my busyness, and if I have time because of school. so If you like this story than like it. But dont rush me. Im only 1 person. Okay... Enjoy the first chapter.

Jack: Wait I wanna ask 2 things.

Me: Okay go ahead Jack.

Jack: 1: Do you like cheese cake? 2: Are you an organ doner?

Me: JACK! that is rude. Dont ask that again!!

Jack: Ugh Fine

Sorry about his 'tude' he will be happy again soon ^.^

Abyss's pov.

"I Like The New House, Its close to some really awesome creepy woods" I said to my friend Riley. I have always been that, Scary, Demented, Weird, and Creepy girl. Riley just looked at me and walked to her Boyfriend James. My Dad used to tell me and my older brother Grant stories about Kids who were killers because of the life they had. I was Mostly interested in A Boy In The Mask. Eyeless Jack. I was fond of his story. I feel like I know alot about him but in reality, I dont know anything. My Older brother Grant, He was murdered, We dont know who from. He lived on his own and he had just got back from work and he was murdered 12 minutes after. He was hanging upside down from his window. Me and my Mom and Dad moved away from there we couldnt deal with it. My mom left me and my dad, So me and my dad moved once again. I moved out, but still close. I always lived close to my school. So I walked. It always would take me 14 minutes to walk there. But were I live now, is the broken end, were you have to worry about getting shot when you walk out in a white sweater. I walk to school still since I have no money, to buy a car or something.

After school I walked to my friend Rileys.

Me and Riley were walking to the park. I kept turning around bacause I felt like I was being watched. We were crossing the road and when I turned around, To my suprise there was a Creeper standing there looking at us, I couldnt tell he had on a blue mask and blacked out eyes. I whispered to Riley "Run when I do" And then shouted "I will 'Race' you to your Boyfriend!" I said and dashed iff, Riley close to me. "Are you okay?" She asked me, "Yeah, Its nothing, ohh what a run" I said looking around to see If I could see him. He wasnt around, but I could still feel his Mortal Stalk (

3 years later

Abyss's pov still.

"okay your free to go" The instructor said, I thought to myself, I should be happy, Yet I was not feeling anything, I just got my stuff and went home, 'wow what a great few weeks' I said talking to myself. I went into my house and changed. I got dirty looks from people when I walked through the gates of 'hell' so called an asylum. I got in the shower loving the feeling of hot water. I stepped out and put on My Grey sweat pants and purple hoodie. I combed through my hair. I sat down on my couch. I fell asleep. Having a nightmare of course, ' "w-where am I?" It was black and had no sound whatso ever I felt a sharp pain in my chest, stomach and leg, I fell to the floor and seen my 'attacker' walking away laughing with his deep raspy voice, I bled out and died laying there'. I woke up not sweating, But breathing unsteadily and crying. I evened my breath out. It was my first night home and It was terrible.

Sorry if it sucked, it was the first chapter and Im tired so, blame Jack he made me hunt with him. Soo. Comment, Vote or whatever. Thanks guys..