I choose you

you choose,  Jaybiss or Jefaybiss??  comment!!
Well this is gonna be a longer chapter okeii?

Aybiss pov.

Jack and Jeff have been... wow treating me well. Food. rest. drinks. kisses. hugs. everything.  But, I don't know,  they have been fighting alot lately. Jeff has been going crazy about me,  He won't let me leave without him. And Jack, He is giving me space,  But giving me What I want (;)) . "slendy,  Can you come here for a second " I heard Ben yell. Slendernan ran into the room "Yes" I heard him say. "Jeff slapped sally for asking were Aybiss was wanting to play, and He smacked her saying you can't talk to her" I heard him say. I gasped and stood up. I ran to Jeffs room and body tackled him to the ground,  before He could react I had him pinned to the ground, He struggled abit But stopped knowing I wouldn't let him up. I had anger through me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU ASS HOLE,  DON'T EVER SLAP SALLY AGAIN.  DON'T TOUCH HER." I shouted in his face, him flinching back a little. "s-sorry....  you stupid bitch now get off me" He mumbled.  I chuckled and said in his ear "I'm not a bitch" and jabbed his man parts with the top of my combat boot and jumped off him watching him roll around in pain on the ground. I turned around and got tackled into a hug from everyone in the house.

Jacks pov

oh gosh. I might win. Jeff,  got jabbed In the balls from Aybiss. ha. Oh gosh. We all watched it to. we all hugged her and High five her.  Slender just hugged her really tightly. I mean He had it coming,  lucky I didn't get to him first. He woulda been dead "good job" I whispered in Aybiss ear as I leaned in for a hug,  her greatly accepting it. She smiled and kissed my cheek,  on my mask. I blushed alittle,  wait WHAT! stop Jack. I told myself,  I've been 'blushing' a lot now...  I need to stop. "Aybiss,  come here" Sally said grabbing Her hand from around my back and pulling her away I chuckled abit,  I'm really controlling my anger now. I went outside for a walk and started to pick flowers, for Aybiss when I heard Bens slightly annoying giggle. I turned around and seen him pointing at me laughing silently,  I growled and He shut up instantly.  "what do you want" I groaned,  "are those for Aybiss? " He asked I smiled under my Mask and nodded my head,  Ben smiled and said "that's sweet" I nodded and continued on picking the small white and yellow flowers.  I put a small string around them to keep them together and slid them into my pocket carefully. Me and Ben sat down in a large tree and started talking,  "you should go you know,  kill some people for a nice,  food dinner for Aybiss and you can't just eat,  your kidneys,  on the roof of a nice restaurant." Ben said softly.  "maybe tomarrow,  I Just wanna sleep " I mumbled.  He nodded and it was getting dark so we hopped down From the tree and walked back to,  our cabin. I walked in and Aybiss was asleep on the couch and smiling in her sleep,  she was beautiful. I lifted her small body and started walking towards the room,  she grasped my hoodie tightly making me chuckle. I softly layed her on the bed and slid in next to her, she rolled over putting her arm's around my body and laying her head on my chest, I heard her mumble something under her breath,  "Jack,  No please don't go,  I'm sorry,  don't leave me here He is gonna hurt me" she whined in her sleep grasping me tighter,  "Babe,  I'm not going anywhere. Who is gonna hurt you" I whispered in her ear,  "Jeff,  He is gonna hurt me" she mumbled back "babe,  I won't let him hurt you,  I promise,  I'm not gonna leave you " I whispered making her wake up. "it was just a nightmare babe,  go back to sleep,  I won't let him hurt you, I won't leave you" I said holding her trembling hand. "promise? " she asked.  "I promise "I whispered Before she drifted to sleep. I'm never gonna leave her.

Aybiss pov.

I woke up laying on Jack. I giggled and blew on his mask,  again and again,  I thought He couldn't sleep?  oh well. I blew on his mask one more Time expecting Nothing But instead He jumped up and yelled "AYBISS " I flipped backwards and started flailing my arms,  scared outta my life. "Jack,  Why?" I asked with false tears in my eyes.  He quickly stood you and picked me up bridal style,  "I'm sorry aybiss,  I didn't mean to scare you!" He said freeking out.... "babe,  it's OK, I'm not actually scared" I said through laughter. He stopped breathing heavy and said "you little ska... wait" He said skipping a word, "what?" I asked him as He set me down,  "you called me babe " He said with a really happy voice. I nodded and blushed looking at my feet. I felt Jack's hand under my chin lifting my head up,  "it's okay " He mumbled before lifting his mask an crashing his lips to mine , I kissed back keeping you with him. He pulled away for a breath and smiled before pecking my lips and putting his mask back down. I smiled and grabbed his hand "I choose you" I said through a smile, I heard Jack Chuckle.

"I know " He said.

wellllllll SHE CHOOSE JACK OMFF YAY LMAO.

loves yaa.  ;*

sorry if it isnt long enough for ya.