He Makes Me Happy.

OK. Well we have a winner woop. 

Here is a shoutout to MY beautiful wattpadian friend
panda927
Everybody go follow . and read story.

Aybiss pov.

Jeff Has been watching me while Jack was eating Kidneys and getting drunker then a skunk. I really think Jack hates me. "Jeff, I Am going to take a bath at the lake " I said to Jeff after eating regular food Jeff took for me. He nodded and said "I'm going with you " I pleaded for him to let me go alone.  He finally said "fine, But if you need help call MY name." I nodded.  grabbed MY clothes.  And went out to the lake. I slipped out of MY clothes. I stepped into the lake and cleaned as much dirt as I could off of me. I Heard a noise. "J-jeff?" I whispered. I heard a low growl. I looked over to a bush as a large creature stepped out from behind it. It had green eyes and a large smile. It wasn't smile dog. I stepped farther away from it in the lake.  It charged at me. "JEFF" I yelled.  Nothing. "Jeff ple- " But before I could finish MY sentence The creature jumped on me making me fall underwater.  I felt the giant thing bite into MY arm. I was so scared.  I passed out.  Soon later,  I felt My body being lifted out of the water and rapped with a soft blanket.  I blacked out.

Jack's pov.

I walked past the cabin and smelled something...  strange.  I looked over and seen Grinny.  "JEFF" I yelled knowing He would hear me. He walked out with a mad face. "what dick head" He asked.  I rolled my 'eyes ' "What the fuxk did you do to Grinny. " I almost shouted.  He looked at me with the angriest face "  HE WAS ATTACKING AYBISS,  I HAD TO SAVE HER FROM DYING,  HE TOOK A CHUNK OF HER ARM, AND DROWNED HER. AND YOUR STUPID ASS SELF WASN'T HERE AND OUT GETTING DRUNK AND SCREWING OTHER GIRLS SO YOU CAN MESS WITH THEIR HEADS AND KILL EM. FUCKING ASS HOLE" Jeff screamed at me. I never seen him so mad. "wh-where Is Aybiss " I asked.  " INSIDE, PASSED OUT STILL. SHE HURT HERSELF WHEN YOU LEFT. I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO SEE HER " He shouted back.  "Fine " I said back.  I ran into the woods.  I went to the nearest motel. I kicked open a door and found a girl about 18 and grabbed her.  I tied her down and kissed her hungrily.  She seemed so terrified.  like when I first met Aybiss.  I got mad and sliced her open and took her insides.  I heard cop sirens so I ran. I fell asleep In a tree.

Aybiss pov.

I woke up with a sharp pain in MY arm.  "Ugh " I moaned.  Jeff walked in and hugged me.  "I'm better now " I whispered in his ear. He whispered back "can I have a kiss" I nodded and pecked his lips. He grabbed my hands and told me what happened as about Grinny,  and Jack. I had tears going down my face. I looked at Jeff and I said.  "Thanks so much " He nodded and went to get me food. And Pads v.v Ugh being a female kinda sucks.

Jeff came back with the stuff and bloody hands.  Ew.  He handed me my pads and I felt my cheeks heat up. I heard him mumbling 'she's so beautiful when she blushes ' And with that my cheeks changed to a deeper red. He chuckled and said "I will go make your food "

He came back 20 minutes later with cereal and milk. "It took you that long?" I asked laying in bed. "sh,  I'm not used to this " He hushed me and sat down next to me. He held a spoon of food to my face, "Uh,  I can feed myself " I said. He said "I know,  But. I wanna help" I smiled and took the bite. I made him try some.  He looked at me.  I said "Pleaseee" He sighed and put the spoon in his mouth. "ugh " He said as He chewed it. I chucked and said sorry. "h-how old are you?" I asked Jeff. He looked down. "21" He whispered.  I nodded. "your 19 " He chuckled.  I nodded .

"I'm gonna take a shower " I told Jeff.  He fixed the water hours before. I grabbed some clothes.  I walked to the small bathroom.  I slipped off my clothes.  And stepped in letting the hot water drench my body. I felt arms rap around my body. I turned around and seen Jeff staring at my naked , skinny,  bruised up, cut,  scard body. I blushed alittle.  "Why are you blushing,  I seen you naked before. " Jeff chuckled.  I nodded shyly.

Jeff grabbed my hips softly and pulled us close together,  I looked you at him and smiled. "let me wash your hair " He said. I nodded and handed him my shampoo.  He smotherd my hair. and Went on to the conditioning. we hopped out and got dressed.  I don't know what was happening.

OK tell me.  should I make things get alittle heated from time to time?. comment your answers. 

vote.

-wattpadian