Sally

well,  Haha I'M back.

sorry again if it sucks , But. ... my ex,  (the one I STILL love) and his friend Jose came over to get his Tablet,  But we didn't have it,  so when they were leaving,  I seen him look at me. he Is so perfect,  ahh. But anywhale,  I got sad.  and I cried. for 2 hours.

yeah.

well on to the story now right loves?

Jacks pov.

"Aybiss,  Im gonna go get some food for you, and me okay, just stay here " I lied to Aybiss,  I just wanna go see Jeff. She nodded from her notebook I stole for her,  I stepped out and seen Jeff with Smile. I pulled Jeff over leaving Smile there. "Jeff,  She ch-...." I couldn't find the good choice of words. I huffed under my mask "Aybiss,...  chose me?" I mumbled But it came out as more of a question then a statement.  He nodded with a look of Sadness and Anger,  That Anger got me pissed "don't touch her" I stated roughly. He just nodded and went to Smile again,  punching his back. I moved my head side to side,  stupid Jeff. "Aybiss " I whispered peeking through the door,  I seen her asleep with her notebook under her pillow,  'should I sneek it?' I thought,  'nahh' I told my self,  I love her. that would be mean. so I layed beside her and just....  dozed off,  it's kinda like sleep for me,  But not. So I wrapped my body around hers feeling her do the same. I chuckled and dozed off again. Hearing her sleep, made me feel....  happy?  I don't know. I know it's unnormal to be happy for a monster like me. But Aybiss is different. I love her. Do I?  yes.

Jeffs pov.

while I finally stopped punching Smile in the back, knowing he don't feel it. I was so mad. At myself,  I know I was a dick to Aybiss,  But I helped her When Jack wasn't. But hey. I slapped my 'little sister ' for no reason,  I let it get to my head. maybe the bullies were right. Maybe I am a psycho. I felt like shit... I will just walk.

I walked through the forest and started feeling dizzy after 40 minutes,  I realized I hadn't eaten in 4 days. I stopped and fell under a tree,  I felt myself hitting a root, I blacked out.

Sally's pov.

"Benny come play" I shouted at Ben knowing he hates when I call him Benny.

"No Sally,  I'm helping Jack" I heard him shout,  Does he really think I'm that stupid,  "Jack's with Aybiss stupid " I spat Slendy turned around and picked me up starting to tickle me. I swear ide loose my eyes if he didn't stop. But he did! I stood up holding my ribs,  Owch. "I'm gonna go get my Teddy,  and go killing okay? I'll be back in.

.. 6 hours" I said walking through the door. I closed it behind me, walking through the woods,  I heard voices, I slowed my walking and grasped my knife behind my teddy,  I looked behind the big bush and seen 2 cops hovering over something laying there,  I focused my eyes on that,  "Jeff,  the killer" I heard one cop say into his radio thing, Oh no. I hide my knife better,  "Help me" I screamed,  I seen the cops look over everywhere,  "That's my brother, don't take him" I yelled. "COME PLAY WITH ME" I screamed louder,  They had there backs to me,  I ran up behind cop 1 and stabbed his back, as the other one turned around I stabbed his face, he dropped to the floor as did cop 1 , I nonstop stabbed them in the face for trying to take my brother away,  even if he did slap me,  he helped me. "s-Sally" I heard Jeff mumble, I ran to his side and hugged him "shut up, it's OK, I love you" I screamed. I heard a silent groan before he passed out again. Worry flooded through me once again. I grabbed one of his feet, grabbing the other one soon after. I pulled him through the trees and leaves trying not to hurt him. "SLENDY,  SLENDY COME HERE IT'S JEFF" I shouted from outside the cabin. No Slendy. So I dragged him through the narrow door way into the smelly room,  I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me,  "guys,  it's Jeff. he was passed out about 20 minutes away in some bush" I said worry clearly shown in my voice,  "you guys forreal,  he didn't mean to hit me,  I..... " I felt tears well up in my eyes,  "I love him, he is my big brother,  the cops were about to take him,  I killed them off though, But still,  I love my Jeffy" I said. Slendy finally stood up and took Jeff to his room and just walked back out.  I sat on the floor with my teddy bear, drowning out the noise beside me.

DON'T HATE ME PLEASE! 
I AM HAVING A HARD TIME I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND you guys don't help me anymore,  I need more vote's,  I need more comments,  more reads!  please don't hate me that it was soooo short my life is tough right now,  But I PROMISE it will start getting better chapters,  longer chapters,  and better detail.

qotd: what's your favorite band? (name 1 and comment it)