rose meet aybiss, aybiss meet rose.

Aybiss pov (wow I havnt used her pov in a while oops )

"Stay away from me" I yelled at Jeff who was pinning me to the ground playfully, yes I forgave him but no I didn't forget what he did. Jeff just chuckled deeply and sat ontop of me, that only alarmed Jack, his gaze fell on my body pinned by a laughing Jeff,  his gaze didn't leave me until her heard me laugh as well. Jack didn't take my apology to Jeff very well,  he said he didn't agree,  but I mean Jack was the one who attacked me,  and took me, almost killed me, then fell in love with me, I think he loves me. When he seen my smile,  his attention averted away from us,  I heard him sigh and walk away, something's bothering him,  I can tell.  (I know I use a lot of ,'s but that's how I feel I need to write it.  don't judge) I pushed Jeff to the side making him grunt and fall over onto the wood. I stood up and quickly ran to find Jack,  I was going to make him tell me what was wrong, once I found him I made my way to his side "what's wrong, you seem tense" I said grasping his arm into my hand,  I felt his body ease at my touch,  "there's someone I want you to meet,  she's an old friend of mine,  she helped me when I was younger...  she is going to live with us and kill like us..  I'm just..  tense because I'm worried you won't like her" he said rather quickly. I nodded and began to respond "I'm sure she's great,  as long as she don't try anything " I finished making him laugh quietly "jealous? " he asked making me smile,  I leaned my head on his shoulder "maybe a little" I whispered, "when do I meet her? " I asked "right now" he said walking me towards the back of the cabin,  "hello aybiss,  Jack has told me so much about you" I heard a small female voice,  I looked past Jack and spotted a short very beautiful lady.  I smiled and walked towards her "hello you must be rose haha,  obviously .. so I hear you will be staying here?" I asked suspiciously she nodded her head and laughed,  her eyes went straight to Jack, she looked him up and down and bit her lip seductively.  I hate her already,  I growled lowly and faked a smile. I know now why Jack was tense,  he knew she liked him so why would he bring her here. I rolled my eyes and excused myself. Jack let me walk away wow that's a first.

.

.

I entered the cabin making my way to Ben's room, I entered without knocking and sat next to him, he sighed and turned to look at me, "she's going to try to get with Jack you know that?" Ben said pointing out the cracked window, "if she even lays a seductive finger on him,  I will punch her in the throat then rip out her internal organs and feed them to Jeff for dinner " I said through gritted teeth "well then. and you called us crazy" Ben remarked,  I grunted and layed down on the not so soft floor and thought of ways to kill her without Jack getting pissed. "you know,  either way you kill her Jack will still be pissed about it, even if he knows It's you or not" Slenderman said through the cracked door, I rolled my eyes and rolled over on my side,  "is someone jealous? " I heard Jeff ask. Why is everyone bothering me now, I came to Ben. "shut up,  I am not..  I'm just claiming what's mine" I retorted back,  "sounds like jealousy t' me..A, I can get her to love me, you know " he suggested, I guess that could work "but you can't kill her if she does something you don't like " I said huffing, taking him up on his offer to get her away from Jack more.

.

.

.

Stepping back out of the cabin I made my way over to where they still stood, "Jack uh why don't you go let her meet the other's? " I said trying to remove his eyes from hers. "yeah sure,  come on rose let's go" he said not looking away,  he grabbed her hand and walked her inside. Right infront of me, who the fuck does he think he is? someone who can just do basically anything he wants,  well not with me.

.

After everyone had met her they all seemed unfazed,  everyone except Jeff and Ben. They looked so annoyed, Jeff probably hates his own idea by now. Too bad because i really want to cut her up and cook her,  then serve her for dinner. Wow,  now I sound like Jeff.

.

.

Once everyone was settled,  I went to bed and finally fell asleep,  I ignored the fact that Jack was outside somewhere with Rose and kept my anger to myself.

.

.

.

.
Hey guys sorry for taking forever but,  here you go. lol. uh I created rose and I don't even like her lollll,  COMMENT HOW U FEEEEEL ABOUT ROSE. pls ty.

.
.
.
ALSO MY TWITTER IS @SL33PW3LL SO GO FOLLOW ME FELLOW AWESOME STORY READERS OH AND SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON AND LOVE ME LONG TIME.

❤❤
-xxR ❤❤