Jack Came Back.

Jack has been gone for awhile. '2 weeks' that gave me just enough time to get some good sleep. Clean up, get to know the others, and figure out whats going through my head. I figured that. Im going to have to live with these people, all because of Jack. Why couldnt it be someother girl?. "I have to eat that?" I asked Nina. "yes, if you are going to live with us you have to, It may make.you sick the first few times but your body will become imune to it" She said smiling at me pushing a plate of organs and blood infront of me. I sat and poked it. Just looking at it made me gag. I sipped up some of the blood. My body immediatly rejected it, I ran to the bathroom next to Jeffs room and puked my guts up. Jeff walked in. "Blood?" He asked, I nodded my head not able to talk with a sore throat. He grabbed a cup and filled it with water and handed it to me. I took a sip but just puked up more.He grabbed my hair and heald it back, He grabbed my bum, I smacked his hand away and heard him chuckle, 'so he's the perverted one' I thought to myself. I washed out my mouth and walked out. Jack was sitting on the floor with his organs. I stopped frozen in my tracks I staryed shaking when he looked up at me. He stood up and walked at me. Jeff jumped infront of me taking a stabbing to the arm instead of me. Jack stummbled back dropping his knife and before I could say organs he was gone. Jeff turned around and smiled bigger. I was in tears. I fell to the floor. Slenderman picked me up before Jeff could. Slenderman flashed us into the woods. "I-im not allowed to l-leave" I stutterd still crying. "shhh, its okay. im practically his father he cant tell me what to do." He said back. "then why didnt you kill me?" I asked "Because, I like you in a daughter way, like Sally, your like her older sister Nina, and Jane to. But They dont really like Jane. Nina is everybodys favorite. But you, your my favorite. Know why?, you act so strong, but yet your so weak. I protect you, what Jeff did back there was, just great." he reasponded making me smile. He flashed us back to the house and whispered, "Become, me, Jane, sally, ben, jeff, smile, and everybody elses Bestfriend because one day your gonna need us, like Jeff." I nodded and walked back to Jeffs room and knocked. I walked in Jeff was sitting on the floor with Sally, "Sally exit for a second" He said and.Sally got up and walked out. I sat next to Jeff without fear, "I forgot to say thank you for saving my, arm" He nodded and asked "why arent you afraid of us, but scarred of Jack?", "because Jack attacked me awhile ago before this, and killed my friends and family." I said back, he nodded "Thanks" I whispered and kissed his cheek I got up and walked out of his room.

I did what Slenderman told me, I became their bestfriends in under the 2 days Jack was gone.

I was on 'my' bed falling asleep when Jack walked in. I froze, "its okay" he whispered "I dont know why but im sorry" He said. I nodded and fell asleep after he walked out, once again Slenderman had to wake me up from my terrible nightmares...

Jack was making me watch him gut some woman and kill her husband. I threw up twice. I dont think I could take much more. Just as I was about to jump out of the window, Jack stopped me. He whispered "Kill The Son, NOW" I gulped and shook my head. "NOW". I quickly took the small knife and walked into the about 15 year old boys room. I hovered over him, copying what Jack did covering his mouth tightly, and slicing his throat open, Me crying the whole time. Jack told me to open him and cut out his insides, I couldnt do it. I was crying and shaking so bad. I dropped to the floor whispering 'sorry, sorry, sorry', over and over again. Smile suddenly showed up by jumping through the bottom window. He nodded torwards his large fluffy back, I nodded and jumped on, "thank you" I whispered in his ear as I hopped off at the cabin. "No problem, your like my 'sister' in a way, dont make Jack do something you dont want to" He replied back as I walked into the cabin. I nodded and walked in. Sally was sitting there with Ben. I sat next to them and smiled. "Im going to bed night Aybiss" Ben said and kissed my cheek. Jack stepped from behind him. 'when the fuck did he get here?' I thought. "She's Mine Do Not Touch Her" Jack said through gritted teeth. Ben backed away. Sally grabbed him and heald him tight. "Dont Yell At Him Like That" Sally backmouthed. She walked away pulling Ben with her. I admit I liked Jack But I didnt Love Him. I never will. It touched me when he said 'I was His'. "J-jack, its okay. and honostly. Im nobody's" I said to him.He chuckled. "Baby, Your Mine Now" He said as he lifted his mask alittle showing his 'perfect full' lips and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. My stomach did flips. He leaned in, I tryed to stop myself from doing so but I couldnt. I leaned in and felt his warm lips against my cold ones. I felt my heart stop and flutter. The kiss lasted a few seconds maybe 10. Are lips were moving in sync. It felt almost 'perfect'. Finally he pulled away. I kinda smiled. We went to my room and layed down. "I want to feel normal around here" I whispered to Jack. "What Kind of normal. My Normal? or everybody heres Normal" He asked. "Your Normal" I said standing up and grabbing the Mask he showed me earlier. I slid it on along with the new Hoodie, Vans, and Pants. Walking over to him I lifted both our masks and kissed him gently. "Since im yours, you'll help me?" I begged. "of course babe" He smirked. I nodded and fell into his chest. He kissed my forehead and I drifted to sleep.

A/N Okay. 1: Im so flucking Happy this got 10 votes. And 2: Im on a roll here I updated 2 chapters in the same day. But This one took alil bit longer. I had ALOT of makeup work (MATH) to do. Sooo... Buh Bye Lovelies.