I choose... I dont know.

OK whalleee.  since I have soooo many reads on this story I was wondering if you guys can read my one direction story,  and my Liu is back story,  and my Destined to be story???  pllleaaassseeee!!  I will love you all Even more!!! please?   I said please /.\ and this chapter will be longer than normal. 

Aybiss pov.

"babe, I don't feel good,  stay here with me don't go with slendy,  Ben, smile, Jane, Nina, Ben, Sally, stay here" I begged Jeff. He said OK and told them.  they said they're goodbyes and went searching for Jack. "Baby.  I lied. I feel fine." I whispered.  Jeff chuckled and smiled wider. "you know, I wanted to be alone with you for a looong time" Jeff stated exaggerating the o. I chuckled and nodded I know.  Jeff hovered over Me and layed his lips against mine,  seems impossible Because He has a wide smile.  But eh. He is a good kisser. I climbed onto his lap and layed kisses down his neck. I swear I heard a moan. But I don't know....  I soon met his lips again.  We moved in sync as He stuck his toung in my mouth. He started kissing harder and lifting my shirt alittle. I pulled his hands and set them around my waist . I wrapped my legs around his body as He layed us down kissing me. I Bit his lip I heard a moan come from his lips,  I smirked and pulled away,  taking a breath.

Jeffs pov.

" Jeff,  Aybiss"  we heard a loud child scream, Sally. We jumped up and ran out to them. Slendy was holding a passed out Jack. Aybiss cried and went to Hold him. A burst of jealousy rang through my body as she held him. Slendy put him in the room and left him and Aybiss together and said "don't bother them" We all nodded and walked away. I had anger building inside me.

Aybiss pov.

Slender man set Jack on the bed and left the room. I closed the door. and sat next to Jack crying.  I liked him. I mean. and Jeff. idk. I took this opportunity to see what He looked like,  if he looked like What I imagined. I pulled out the drawing I did when I first got here,  I lifted up his Mask slowly. I closed my eyes,  once the mask was off,  I looked,  my eyes widened . He had no eyes,  just black empty sockets,  his lips I knew what they looked like,  and his skin was very white.  I quickly sketched him on what He really looked like,  I pulled down his mask and left the room hiding the picture under the bed. "Aybiss,  can I talk to you? " Jeff asked. I looked at him confused. But I knew What this was about...  Jack. and Me.. I followed him into his room.  "Aybiss, What...  What about us? " He asked looking sad and empty.  "Jeff, I don't know What to do, I just need to think OK?" I stated looking at his eyes, I quickly looked away with tears in my eyes.  That was when Jeff grabbed my Chin and made Me look at him, he wiped my tears with his thumb,  "I love you" Jeff whispered before kissing me. I smiled and said. "just let Me think " He just nodded and let Me Walk out. I smiled to the others. And layed down on the couch... I heard slenderman talking to a now awake Jack. I heard them clearly.  "You need to respect Aybiss,  No Matter if she chooses you or Jeff,  she is really upset.  at you" I heard Slendy say before Jack agreed to be respectfully good to Me. I smiled. And thought.  'he told Jack about Me and Jeff' shit. "Aybiss? " I heard Jack mumble.  I looked up at him and nodded. "you heard? " he asked shyly. I nodded again. "don't hate Me because I like you and Jeff " I pleaded with tears brimming my eyes.  " I wont aybiss,  I can't anymore it hurts Me to much " he said through his mask. I smiled and nodded. "Aybiss,  can I kiss you one more time cause,  I think your gonna choose Jeff" Jack asked. I nodded and lifted his mask showing his lips.  I quickly crashed my lips to his and took the opportunity to slip my toung in his mouth.  I missed his lips. They were full. And soft. Jack caught on and slipped his toung into my mouth,  kissing me hungrily. I pulled away and smiled. 

Jeffs pov.

"Aybiss can I kiss you one more time,  Because I think your gonna choose Jeff" I heard Jack ask Aybiss on the couch. I didn't hear an answer,  so I peeked through the hallway. And his toung was down her throat. I gagged in my head, that should be me. 'should I stop em?' I asked my self. Nah. I want to prove to her I'm the one. I won't be mad If she chooses Jack. I would still have fun.

Well see Who she chooses.

soo??  a bit of a longer chapter.  sorry It's not loooong.  like Jacks cock. >.< hehehe.  loll. dirty humor.  sorry. 

Byee ♥