maybe i do need you

well, I took my mini break,  I know it probably wasn't long enough for me.
but I miss you guys and I can't leave you hanging that long!

Aybiss pov.

I started thinking about things. me and jack.

how it all started.

I remember the day clearly,  I was with my friends one minute and almost being killed the next.

Next thing I know,  im considered crazy,  and sent to the crazy asylum.

They didn't understand me. But once I got out. It was like he didnt forget me, it's like he was waiting for me,  he attacked.  But kept me alive. It does seem like forever ago, but it really wasnt.

The thing I can remember the best is when Jack treated me like shit.

And I was so scared. But then Jeff. he was so kind. I don't know what happened.

Now we will never be as close.

Maybe I should just talk to him. But maybe Jack would hate me if I did. I might just be thinking to much.

Wait. when was the last time I ate?

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a stale piece of bread. Ew.

Maybe I need to go out and find some food,  I mean I can't buy it. I guess I have to steel it,  I walked outside and started walking through the trees,  thank God I remember the way.

The sky started to get dimmer as the first few stars started to show up in the purple sky.  wow was it beautiful at night.  I kept walking until I seen the small hiden walk way behind the abandoned bridge,  I stepped out of the tall bush onto the dirt road leading to the bridge.  I walked kicking the little rocks as I stepped,  I walked over the bridge and listened to my boots clink against the old wood , I felt the strong wind against my small body,  sending goosebumps down my bare arms.

I stepped off the bridge and onto the old road walking slowly down the concrete.  The sun started disappearing more and more.

Once I got into the small dark city I once called home . I walked over the dirty streets and over to the old farmers market stepping under the old tent over to the tamatos,  grabbing 3 and stuffing them under my loose baggy shirt. I stepped over to the bananas and grabbed a small group,  I seen a small bag and grabbed it,  I quickly stuffed the food I grabbed,  grabbing more and put it in the bag,  I started walking away when an old man grabbed my wrist and started yelling at me in Spanish, and started pinching my arm every time I tried to squirm away. I pulled one last time yanking my wrist out of his grasp, I caught myself before I fell when I felt a warm liquid splatter on my face, I looked up at the bleeding man in front of me,  I seen someone pull there knife out of his neck as the man's body fell lifelessly onto the ground,  I looked back up, staring at an amuzed Jeff The Killer. I smiled and took his hand to stand back up, I wasn't as freaked out as I used to be, but it still didn't feel human.

I dusted myself off picking up the food I dropped.  "Thanks Jeff" I said smiling as we started walking back to the bridge.  He just stayed silent.

'maybe I do need this dipwad'. I thought as we stepped onto the wood bridge,  I did.

"Jeff,  can we talk?" I asked.

he slowly stopped walking making me run into his back side,  "about what Aybiss? " Jeff spat turning around. "About this, what happened to us" I said calmly walking closer to Jeff,  "Jack happened " he shouted angrily,  maybe j should shut up, I don't want my throat sliced. so I did as my brain told me. I shut up and just followed Jeff.

sorry it took forever. 
but I am kinda in a funk.

for those of you who know my self harming story, which I think I told you guys about,  but I don't know. If you didn't know now you do.

I relapsed,  but its not like anymore cares.
I tried so hard,  but I couldn't stop.

but enough of my story, 
how are you guys?

I havnt talked to you guys in forever! 

you should kik me

teamkemee

That's my kik ^

so kik me!

aha have a nice day or Morning or night!  love you guys! 

~xxR