ignored

well that last update was short as nd kinda suck, but I made it like that for a reason,  so Jeff and Aybiss could talk,  but he wouldn't want to cause now he Is confused about how he feels now.
but onto the story.

Aybiss pov.

since that night when Jeff had to find me getting pinched by an old man,  he hasn't looked at me, walked past me,  or talk to me.  All he has been doing is going out and killing people,  everyone else was ignoring me, and Jack seemed pretty distant too. I don't know what was going on. And I felt like I wanted to leave.  Get out of there,  I havent thought of escaping since I first arrived here. Maybe Since I been here so long,  they wont care, I mean. I murdered someone because I am with them. I wouldn't do anything like that. I mean these people changed me. I kinda like it here.

I have no where else to go. So I have to stay here I guess. 

I sighed and walked over to the couch,  I need a nap.

I fell asleep soon after laying down.

Jeff's pov.

I need to talk to Aybiss but I dont know how to. I need time to think,  I'm just ignoring her and I don't know why. 

Why do I feel for her? Im a monster. I shouldn't feel this. But I do. And so does Jack. Thats my problem. I can't imagine this feeling.

It hurts my head. 

I can't sleep.

Nor Eat.

what do I do?  Talk To Aybiss.

I walked out painfully,  my ribs still hurt from Jacks kicking of the Ass. I wobbled out to the couch to find a sleeping Aybiss,  I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.  I sighed in relief,  thank the lord I don't have to talk to her yet.

I heard her mumble something and seen her open her eyes.

Dammit,  curse my abnormally loud sighing.

"Aybiss,  I need to talk to you?" I stated but it was more of a question. "about? " she said sleepily.

"Nevermind,  you should sleep" I said and quickly exited the room before she could deny the nevermind that slipped from my mouth. I walked into where I layed at night, I mean I can't sleep so. I just lay. I closed the door behind me.  I sat down on the floor looking through the broken window

I wanted to talk to her, but. I can't. Not yet atleast.

ayyy
b
I know it's short but I wanted you to get through the day ^-^ I love you all

~xxR