Do What I Tell You.

Erhh... I Have Writers block so sorry. I am gonna try.

Aybiss's pov.

"W-where am I?" I asked feeling a warm liquid drop from my nose. I wiped my finger over it. Trying to see what it was in the dim light. It was a dark red color. "Fuck" I heard someone say. I turned around and seen a shorter figure walk out. He had blonde hair, and a Green outfit, he looked like a 'wittle elf'. I jumped up "w-who are y-you?" I asked the Elf kid. "My Name is Ben, can you Not freak out, Im smaller than you, but stronger, But Jack is Bigger and Stronger than me and you put together, I dont want to get 'Re-killed' from hurting you, Jack said to not touch you" Ben said. "w-why am I h-here?" I asked feeling the warm liquid again. Ben stood and walked over to me and pulled his sleeve alittle over his hand, he put it up to my face. I flinched back alittle, "whoa, calm down remember I cant hurt you" Ben smiled and wiped my face a slighlty smiled. Why was I trusting this guy. He was with Jack. And probably more. "I know who you are!" I suddenly said point blank. "oh really who" Ben said, "Ben Drowned, you shouldnt have done that, I know of you guys, im fond of your storys, Jeff, Jack, You, Slendy, Jane, Nina, Smile, My dad used to tell me them when I was little" I reasponded quickly. "Well, Tell Me about Jeff" he told me, "Jeffery, He was bullied and he was lit on fire from them, and the only way he could be saved was if he had literal white skin, and he was bullied more so he burnt his eyelids off and cut a perminent smile in his mouth... he was the one about to kill me, I dont know if I know his whole story" I reasponded. "Wow, well uh, Jack said he is gonna be back in like 30 seconds so. Dont underestimate him, just because I cant hurt you dosnt mean he cant" Ben said and walked out of the room. I shivered and curled up on the floor crying, I heard the door open and Jack walk in. "W-what do you want f-from m-me?" I asked shivering in fear. It was silence until Jack sat down against the other wall. "You think you know us?, you dont know anything" Jack said in a harsh tone. "I-I said I h-heard about y-you, I-I dont k-know about you, b-but I heard about y-you" I said shivering in fear. Jack walked over and grabbed my arm tightly, I winced in pain. "P-please dont h-hurt m-me" I pleaded. "Oh Darling, your stuttering STOP! Its annoying, I wont hurt you I want to but I cant" Jack said showing no sympothy "S-sorry, why c-c-cant you hurt m-me?" I asked still afraid of this monster. I am never scarred but this situation, its different. Jack let go of my arm and sighed finally stating "still going, and I cant tell you that". "W-why?" I asked grabbing my arm in pain. "Because, I dont even know. Just stay here do NOT move. Here, stay busy" Jack said as he threw a pencil and sketch pad at me. He left the room. I started crying for the first two hours. I picked up the Pencil and started sketching Jack and what I thought he looked under his mask. I pictured him with Light Brown hair and Green Eyes, with perfect lips. Almost 'Kissable', I shook that thought and sarted sketching Ben. I drew all the feautures. Jack stommped in holding a small sharp object and walked towards me. He stooped next to me and held me still, I couldnt move at all. He cut a big line across my thigh. I screamed in pain. Jack stood up staring at me with a deathly look, He lifted the sharp object to his mouth and licked it intensly. I gagged up and spit some blood. I held my thigh in agonizing pain. I whimpered after Jack walked out and slammed the door. After 5 minutes of crying, and bleeding and starving. I seen black. And Fell to the cold hard ground. (Ahhh, Ahhhh Okay parody.)

I woke up on a chair belted down. I started to struggle Only to feel the straps tightening. Jack stepped out of the darkness. I jumped and started crying. He untied my hands. He looked at me and grabbed my face. I flinched as he wiped my tears. He lifted his mask just alittle bit and leaned in. I flinched back but he heald my lower back with his hand. He Leaned in farther and kissed me. I sat there shocked when he left the room.

Jack walked back in and sat down next to me. "W-why did y-you kiss m-me?" I asked still shocked, terrified, and Confused. "I cant Tell you that" He reasponded. "P-please Jack, I w-want to know w-why im here" I said back. "Your here and NOT dead because your different. And I kissed you because Im sorry" He said in one breath. " w-well then c-can I get s-some water p-please, im very hungrey and t-thirsty?" I pleaded. "Um yeah. get up and follow me" He said. He stood up and walked out. I followed him slowly. Wincing in pain. He stopped in this area. He handed me a old cup with some cold water in it and some bread. "Im not used to human food, I eat organs and drink blood" Jack said. " oh um i K-know, thank y-you, do I have to go b-back in that r-room. Im f-freezing cold" I said shivering. "No, but you have to do what ever I tell you" He reasponded. "o-okaay" I said in relief.

Jack walked me to a room. And sat me on a bed. "Now, dont do anything stupid that will get me mad like, Trying to get away, backtalking me, talking to the others except for Me, Ben, And Jeff and maybe Sally." He told me sternly sounding like a father figure. " O-okay" I said shyly. He left the room and came back in with a Purple Violetish Hoodie, and some Black skinny Jeans. And A Pair of Black converses. He walked out and I slipped out of my dirty bloody clothes. I slipped on my New still Kinda stinky clean clothes. I sat on my bed and I remebered I had my track phone in my old shorts pocket. I dialed 911 and stopped before I could press Call. I rememberd Jacks words -Dont do anything stupid- I quickly forget that thought and went to press Call. But I stood up and walked into the closet. I closed the doors and held it shut. I pressed call. No connection "shit" I whispered. I stood up and walked out of the closet. I snapped the phone in half. I sat back down and sobbed into my hands. I heard the door open. I looked up expecting Jack but No. It was a female her eyes were all black and she was pale just like me. She was wearing a black hoodie and some black pants and black vans. "shhh dont be loud. listen, Jack, he wont harm you if you do what he says. He.said we cant hurt you, so We arent. but we feel bad for you, mostly Nina, he did this to her too. and now she is a damn world wide famous killer. Like the rest of us. So just do what he says and dont cry. He dont like it. I know its weird im helping you but I cant hurt you so I might as well do this, Oh and Im Jane" The female said I nodded my head and said "Im Aybiss." And she smiled with her all black lips and walked out closing the door, kinda loudly. I heard The door swing open and Jack standing here. "DID YOU TALK TO HER" he screamed. "N-no I just nodded and said my name" I whimperd. "Dont do it again, ever" He whisper screamed and stomped out. I layed back down on the bed and continued to worry.

"why is she asleep?" I heard alittle girl whisper. I opened my eyes and looked around. There stood all the killers. "SHES AWAKING" I heard Ben say. I remember him from that room. "shut up Ben" I heard Jeff say and smack Ben in the head. I remember Jeff from the night he tried to kill me. "STOP" I heard the really tall one say with no face and tenticles picking up Ben and Jeff and dropping them really hard. "Im sally, thats Ben, Jeff, Slenderman, Nina, Jane, Smile Dog, and you can guess who's missing" Sally said. "J-jack" I whispered sitting up making everyone grasp for there weopons but Slenderman stopped them.

Who Are These Monsters. Why Am I Here. And Where Is Jack.