R.I.P. Nina

Sorry i had to, just came to mind on how im plotting to murder roseeeeee c;

Nina will be forever missed *cries*

Alrighty guys, her funeral is next week be sure to wear black& purple..

Okok sorry again guys but i will be sure to leave her a chapter about her & what shes done for this book
Heres the chapter m8's.

Aybiss pov.

" Rose, jeff said he wants to hangout with you today, he told me you guys had fun yesterday" I heard Nina's calm voice from the other room, "oh, uh i was kinda wanting to hang out with you instead.." Rose suggested. I heard a few other things and the door close. At least she's out of the fucking house now, Jack walked into the room not saying anything "jack? are you okay?" I asked, i hope he's not mad at me.. "Jeff, he kissed Rose last night and i know what he's getting at" he hissed back making me flinch at his tone, "w-what do you mean?" I asked softly. "nevermind" he mumbled ignoring me..

I hope he's not going back to the way he was, how cold and heartless he was towards me, i feel like he is and that scares me more then anyone could ever understand.

I stood up and walked out before i could think about it anymore

Nina and Rose went out to hang out i guess and i was stuck alone in the cabin with jack, great.

I heard footsteps so i quickly sat down on the small matress in our room and pretended to be thinking, Jack walked in and apologized for being rude.

We talked about things, personal things.

(This might have smut but, maybe not, if so not to much & not to dirty)

The talk me and Jack had led to us kissing, the normal routine, him lifiting his mask just above his lips.

He layed down and climbed ontop of me, the only thing we heard was our heavy breathing, i love him so much.

He started un-bottoning my pants and sliding them down my legs. I quickly removed his pants and hoodie, i pulled his head down missing his soft lips..

He slid his toung in my mouth, i gasped at his sudden urge, i could feel his hard on becoming harder, i could tell he was straining. I nodded and told him it was okay, i was ready.

My stomach started to clench minutes later, i couldnt hold back my moans any longer "j-jack im clo-ose" i moaned louder then i intended. "R-rose oh god" he shouted as he hit his high, i felt him pause and stop every movement.

The tears started pouring from my eyes before he could say anything, i pulled away from him, sliding my bottoms back up and ran through the doors, my legs still a little weak. I didnt know where i was going. But it sure was far, i ran and ran and ran until i couldnt anymore. I climbed into a tree and let it all out. I was so mad, i felt betrayed. I dont care if jacks worried at the moment, i didnt deserve this. Maybe im over reacting, nono i cant be he said rose while we were having sex. I never would have thought that he would have done that. Not only am i pissed, im currently crying my eyes out, about to pass out in this tree from lack of air. It was getting darker out, im not even sure how long i've been up here, i dont even care Jacks probably not even looking for me. Now that i think about it he's probably fucking Rose right now. Im about to go and find Jeff and tell him the plan is off, and that im leaving going home.

I look down at the ground and jump, i land on my ass of course but eh, doesnt hurt. I start walking farther away from the cabin and let more tears flow down my face.

I heard some loud talking, both females. I recognized both of there voices, Rose and Nina, they were shouting... i couldnt make out what they were saying clearly  but all of a sudden a sharp loud scream came from Nina, i looked out from behind the tree to see Rose standing over Nina with a knife in the side of Nina's head, and one in her heart. I gasped but covered my mouth once Rose looked up, i hope she didnt see me. Thank god she didnt, she just looked up with wide eyes and ran the other way. A sudden burst of anger came through me, i took off running the way Rose went, i heard her footsteps, im obviously much faster then her. I seen her bright hoodie, i closed in on her and jumped on her back making her fall straight on her face, i fell a few feet away, but i think she was knocked out she did hit her head pretty hard on that big ass tree root. I laughed alittle at the position she landed in, she had a mouth full of dirt. I grabbed her skinny stupid leg and pulled her through the mud, making sure to go over the roots as well. I finally reached the cabin, i was nervous to see Jack.. i hope he wasnt here.

I quietly opened the door pulling her inside behind me, "jack" i yelled softly "he just left looking for y... why is rose uh? " Jeff said from across the room. I sighed in relief "okay here's what happened, Jack and i were.. uh doing stuff and he moaned roses name so i ran off and hours later i walked and seen Rose kill Nina, so i chased rose and she fell knocked herself out on a tree root, then yeah" i said in one breath. He looked shocked, Smile ran into the cabin dragging a dead Nina, he was whimpering softly, Jeff ran and grabbed her in his arms. I could tell Jeff was mad, and upset at the same time. He walked out back and dug a hole. I couldnt watch as he put her body in a bag and pulled her into the hole, and then burying* her. I cried along with smile, oh shit was i afraid of seeing Jack. I was currently plotting a way to kill Rose and not giving a shit what Jack said.

I slowly drifted to sleep with Smile on my lap.

------------_---------------_-------------------------—–__---------

Hey guys sorry its been a while, but my phones been off and i had to rewrite this chapter and then school.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes ;