dont leave me.

omf I hate myself so much, I'm so so so so so sorry I don't update as much as I used to, busy summer ugh. well here.
-------------------------

Jack's Pov.
'why did I save that girl? I guess I just felt a connection..  not a love connection like me and aybiss but like. I know her from somewhere... I just said I loved aybiss oh fuck me what is happening to me? ' I shook out of my thoughts standing in the dark alley waiting for the girl to return. she might not,  but I don't know yet. "H-hello, it's m-me" I heard a soft voice whisper I cleared my throat signaling I was standing in the corner. She slowly made her way up to me,  she stared at my mask for a moment than looked down "who are you?" she asked holding the knife I threw for her "Jack. and what's your name? wait don't tell me, Rose, my little Rosie " I said chuckling,  I remember her now,  she was my best friend in middle school. "J-jack?  is that you? what happened,  I thought you were dead, oh my fucking God jack I can't believe it's you, your one if the masked killers,  E-eyeless Jack" she said back remembering me as well. "oh Rosie please don't leave me again " I begged,  she was the one I cried to when I was being bullied,  she seen my soft side,  her and Aybiss. "Jack I won't,  but what happened to you?  Your tall and muscular now,  I don't even know why I'm not intimidated by the fact that your a murderer,  I missed you " My little Rose said smiling,  she still had them pearly white teeth and beautiful smile,  not as beautiful as Aybiss' though. "Jack...  I'm disappointed in you, but you were there for me when I went crazy,  so I will be here for you, I will meet you here every Thursday night,  bye Jack, be happy I'm not ratting you out to the cops,  it's only because you didnt rat me out" she said walking away putting the knife in her hoodie pocket. wow,  I was expecting her to freak out and scream,  but no. She remembered me. I didn't rat her out, so she won't rat me out.

(wanna know what she did? Ya ok)

Flashback •
"I can't believe you Rosie why, why did you drown Molly?"  I whispered roughly to Rose, we were in 7th grade."she said you are a worthless piece of shit and your mom is a stupid satan worshiper I didnt like that" she whispered back with a tear on her cheek , all I could do was hold her and let her cry, I wasn't going to tell the cops on her, I cared about her to much.

End Of Flashback •

(oooh she killed sambady)

I walked into the cabin,  man was it hot in there . Aybiss layed on the couch while Jeff sat in the corner staring at the wall, Ben layed ontop of Smile and Sally was poking Aybiss thigh asking her to play,  Nina stayed in a different room while slendy was out hunting. Busy cabin.

I walked over to the chair and sat down,  I let out a ragged breath,  noone seems to have noticed my stress,  so I let myself take the time to think.
my best friend is back. do I kill her?  no fuck that. I missed Rose she was like my older sister,  but now like a baby sister. I need quiet. I'm going to go on the roof

I climbed to the roof and smelled the cold fresh outside air. It's relaxing up here.

I felt a cool breeze through the holes of my mask, it felt good.

I sighed and layed across the wood, this is nice.

'why did I cry to Rose.  just because I seen her? well..  I have been holding back some rough feelings and I just let it out,  now Rose is back in my life. maybe that's why I got upset,  my best friend is back, I missed the old times we had' I sighed and sat back up... sometimes I feel like sighing is my life now, it's my way of letting pain go only for a split second. Thinking of splitting. I need to go hunt.

I jumped off the roof landing on the crunchy leaves,  making a crunch / thud noise. "fucking kill myself " I mumbled when I tried to walk my foot throbbed. Only then had I realized I broke my ankle. This never happened, I always land perfect,  I jump off of 2 story buildings all the damn time. And this one time I jump off of a small ass cabin my foot fucking breaks. "FUCKING ASS FUCK BITCH " I shouted making an echo through the empty woods, I seen Jeff slip his head through the door and stiffle a laugh followed by a confused look,  I growled and spat through my teeth "just help me you dimwit" . Jeff's face hardened, "just because my foot is broken don't mean I can't hurt you when it heals" I grumbled,  Jeff grunted loudly and helped me walk/limp to the cabin,  Aybiss was not on the couch anymore so Jeff threw me on the couch and put my foot higher up. I hate this. "fucking stupid ass foot,  I wanted to go hunting but nooo this bitch ass foot ruined it " I groaned. Jeff just scoffed and walked away. I kept moving my foot , even though it hurt immensely.

I think I was here alone now,  other then the stupid presence of Jeff, I think Slender was out with Sally and Aybiss,  Nina was with Ben and Smile and Jane,  I havnt seen her in a longg time. Maybe she's dead. FINALLY.

that's kind of rude. But oh well. I felt a sharp pain go through my foot,  I punched the couch in response.

I fucking hate this.

where the fuck is my knife?  omfg maybe it fell out when I broke my ankle jumping off the roof.

wait never mind it's right on the floor.

I'm going to try and doze off. a sleep like thing.

-------------------------

omggfgggg it's a longer chapter and ALLLLLL of my hubby Jack, ♥
well. alot is going on in my life right now so please bear with me and be patient pls???? ¿¿¿¿
I love you guys sorry for the long wait.
♥♥♥♥