give me a moment please

Jack's pov.

"Aybiss,  please just give me a minute " I said angrily for the third time,  "I wouldn't have to if you didn't get us lost from the group " she said with a smart tone,  I cursed under my breath trying to remember the last time I seen it. I slowly breathed,  hearing just me and her breathing felt calming.  I looked around and seen her leaning against a tree,  "I found the way " I said walking towards  to grab her hand. she smiled and entwined our fingers together, I walked slowly by her side,  I felt her glare on my face as we made our way to the new cabin. "stop staring" I hissed feeling slightly annoyed "sorry" she said quickly looking down,  a pang of guilt hit my chest. "Aybiss,  I'm sorry, I am just...  worried about you I guess" I mumbled to her, "its ok " she whispered still looking down. I stayed silent after that.

It hurt me to know she was still frightened by me. I sighed softly and kept moving. Aybiss started trembling,  like she was cold,  only it was hot out, really hot.

I looked over and seen tears drop out of her eyes,  her cheeks red and tear.  drops stained her shirt.

"baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, please look at me" I said softer. I stopped walking and turned her to me.

I tilted her head up with my finger  making her look at me. I wiped her tears with my thumb and pulled my mask up revealing my lips,  I leaned in and planted my rough lips on her soft ones, I felt her relax into the kiss and start to back. I whispered "I love you" into the kiss making her smile, she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.  She heated the kiss by slipping her toung in my mouth,  I grazed her lip with my toung making her moan softly.  She ran her fingers through my hair,  I grabbed her waist pulling her into my hips moaning from the feeling of just us together.

"Baby,  I -"  I said panting into the kiss,  but she yanked my face to hers,  I grabbed her cold cheeks and ran my fingers over them. I pulled away slowly,  saliva pulling away at our mouths. My body ached for more of her sweet kisses.  But we need to get to the group.

"We should get going " I whispered,  her cheeks flushed wiping away the saliva at her mouth. I chuckled and grabbed her hand in mine.

Once we made it to the destination,  we sighed in relief.  The rest of the walk was silent except the sound of us breathing and the leaves and small branches breaking under our feet. 

"Guys your finally hear,  what were you doing snogging? " Ben teased,  I guess he seen Aybiss' cheeks flushing because he gave me a quick wink and walked to his new room.

I walked Aybiss to our room and layed her down,  I layed next to her and watched her drift to a deep sleep.

-+---------+-------*------------------+--------

sooo sorry i left you waiting for soooo long!  but here is a quick chapter.  short I know v.v sorry,  but I thought the makeout sesh would Help. sorry you guys I had badddd writer's block and I got grounded from wattpad for a few. ugh worse way to punish me.  sorry for misspelled words on my phone. yayayaya.

ANYWHALE single still.

sad sad.
I've been ok I guess.

I tried to commit last week Saturday.  YEAH. i didn't sadly.
I couldn't leave you guys ♥

kik me if you need to talk
satanicships_

thank you for the patients ♥♥
-xxR