Jeff. (things i hate that people do)

OK so people are commenting about the rate. and they are saying different rates. Well I decided I will.  But depending on the moods of the characters that will be the rate what ever happens in a heated way happends.  I will just type it.

Aybiss pov.

I don't know. I like Jeff. I have feelings for Jack. Ugh. " Aybiss,  come for a walk " Jeff said.  I nodded and walked outside with him. "Aybiss,  can we talk?" Jeff asked me. I stopped in my tracks "about What" I protested. " how you feel, how I feel " He stated. " ... what about it. I like you. I don't know how I feel about Jack, how do you feel? "  I asked not hiding anything from my Bestie.  " I...  like you alot. and Jack. He is a douche.  and I am here helping you" Jeff said. I nodded "I need time. But I need time with you. like. bonding I guess,  I wanna spend all the time I have with you until Jack gets back " I stated shocking Jeff. He chuckled as He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. He leaned in and Kissed me. I kissed back and played with his hair. I pulled away and smiled. 

I don't want to fall for Jeff. But I know I will, and I am.

I kiss him. I cuddle.  I hug. I talk to. I don't know. 

Ughhh.  what do I do.

I know its short as fuckkk.  sorry.  But I will update more.  okkk?
now things I hate.  ..
1. don't say flipping.  or fricken. don't do that. Just say FUCKING.  or FUCK. OK?
2. don't comment expecting me to answer you right away.
3. don't tell me how to write.  I obviously know how. I have 1.7 or 1.8 k reads.  ok.?
4. When I asked for you to comment.  I kinda expect you to comment.  and/or vote.
5. DON'T TAKE MY IDEAS.  OKAY. 
sorry.  Thanks.