How Do You Kiss Jeff?

sorry ive been gone. I'm really busy!!
I HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. I CAN GET A SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE.  AND XTRA CREDIT FOR HIGH-SCHOOL and I'm only in middle school.  AWESOME RIGHT? OK. I  WILL STAHP BLABBER MOUTHING. 

Jack's Pov. 

"Is She Okay"? I asked Nina.  "Yes.  the blood just didn't agree. but after awhile she will be immune to it." I nodded and thought.  'we should just take it slow.'

"w-what happened " Abyss woke up. "you drank blood and your not immune to it yet.  your fine " Nina stated picking her up.

Aybiss pov. 

I woke up and fell onto Jack's bed. I passed out again to ignore the pain. I felt strong arms wrap around me. I slept in his arms.  Not really caring if it was Jack or not. I just wanted to be safe. Everytime I moved I felt sharp pain in My lungs. I woke up at 3:15 Am and walked to the bathroom. I felt really dizzy and bent over the toilet.  I felt a burning sensation in The back of My throat. 'ughhhh' I groaned in pain grabbing My stomach. I threw up.  Jeff walked in and freaked out grabbing My hair from My face and rubbed My back soothingly.  Once O thought I was finished I said thank you to Jeff. I told him I'm gonna take a walk.  " I'll go with you, You could get hurt " I nodded and started out the door.  I started shivering really fast. " Are you okay? do you want My hoodie " Jeff asked. I shook My head No. But knowing Jeff he gave it to Me anyways. He helped me slip it on and it covered me like a dress hung alittle above My knees and the sleeves hung far off My arms.  Jeff was wearing Black sweat pants,  converses, and now that I have his hoodie,  a white tank top, showing his scratched and scard very Whitley toned muscles.  I started staring at his muscles through his tank top. I felt his eyes land on me. I felt heat on My cheeks.  " s-sorry " I mumbled.  " it's fine. But Aybiss your freezing " I nodded and Jeff leaned in for a hug. I greatly accepted the hug.  I felt his warm body press against mine. It sent shivers down My spine.

Jeff's pov.

I hugged Aybiss and felt her cold shivering body against mine. I felt bad for her. I remember when I went through this. It sucked.  But She will get pass it.

" Aybiss,  Hey " I whispered.  No reasponce.  I looked down and She was sleeping in My hug. Her face buried in My chest. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around My body and her arms around My neck.  I held her by her lower back.  I walked into the cabin and layed her on the couch. I took a cover and layed it over her. And I layed on the floor. "Jeff? could you lay up here please.  I'm cold" I heard Aybiss whisper.  I stood up and layed down next to Aybiss.  I felt her lift her head up and lay it down on My chest. I played with her hair and just layed their.  I felt her shudder and whimper.  I just held her. It was early in the morning.  And I herd Jack grunting.  I slipped off the couch and walked over to Jack in the bathroom.  There was Aybiss's mess. He shoved past me and walked out to the living room and shook Aybiss violently.  " Jack stop " I shouted. Aybiss woke up and started crying.  " Go clean up your fuxking mess you nasty bitch " Jack screamed.  Aybiss jumped up and ran to the bathroom and started cleaning.  I walked up to Jack really fast and Said " Dick head " and punched him in the stomach 4 times. Jack ran out the door in anger. I ran to the bathroom.  And Found Aybiss crying her eyes out with bloody cuts all over her small body. I grabbed her softly and carried her to the small lake next to the Cabin. " Let me help. " I said calmly to Aybiss.  She denied But She couldn't move.  " Aybiss.  come on. I won't hurt you just let me help you clean yourself " She looked away as I helped her take her shirt off. And then her pants. She kept her undergarments on. and I pulled out her hair tie and unraveld her hair. Wow was she beautiful.  Just a shame Jack would make her do this. I carried her into the water.  And slipped her bloody body into the cold water.  Her eyes popped out and she grasped My body. She winced and flew back and started freaking out I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into me.  She gasped and started breathing heavy.  " shhh. Shh. I know it Burns But it's cleaning them " I told Aybiss.  She calmed down a bit.  I smiled even wider.  She looked at me in the eyes and said " how do you kiss? " I looked at her and thought.  " you wanna find out. " She nodded and smiled . I pressed our body's together.  " Are you sure " I asked her. She said " Hurry up before I change My mind. " I nodded and leaned down to her size and Kissed her softly.  She kissed back keeping her lips on mine.  Weird wondering how because I have a huge smile cut into My face.  But when she pulled away. she was smiling.  " Does that answer your question " she nodded and hugged me.

Aybiss Pov.

" Why is Jack so mean " I asked Jeff and Nina. " I don't know But it's like an anger problem,  worse then all of ours " Nina replied.  I nodded and Jeff whispered in My ear. "If you ever need some one to talk to. go to me or Nina. " I nodded and said okay.  Jeff kissed My forhead.  I feel like a slut.  I said to myself. 

Sorry if it suckkss.  BUT GUESS WHAT.  I'M HAVING A COMPETITION. 
FIRST PERSON TO GUESS MY FAVORITE COLOR WINS AND GETS A SHOUTOUT IN ONE OF MY CHAPTERS AND A FOLLOW FROM ME. WOOP WOOP.  okay.  now hurry up and vote and comment on the chapter. 

Oh and I'm on break.  and I'm spending most of it with My Boyfriend!!  yay. 

Love you guys.  Byeee

;*

- Zombieee