its calming

bahahahahahahahhahahahah well, I am back!
do you want candy?
laughing Jack ^-^
bahahaha
well lovelies,  I promise this is gonna be a longer chapter! 

also I am gonna make a new idea, where aybiss is taking a walk, and she runs into trouble and is deciding to kill them, so she does,  and she realizes what she has done,  and  calls herself Eyeless Aybiss due to the fact that she killed them But ate a kidney,  she runs into laughing jack offering little kids candy, they have a talk. but not in this chap. in this one... I'M not gonna spoil it!

Aybiss pov.

"Jack, Jeff,  Ben Sally Smile And Slendy Im gonna take a walk okay?" I said walking outside,  I felt the cold crisp air hit my face,  I walked through the woods and entered the city,  I missed this place,  I walked to my old apartment and knocked on my old neighbor's apartment room,  Josh?  he answered shirtless,  doooode t'f he is shirtless all the damn time.  "baby who is it?" I heard a girl voice say as he looked me up and down "just another dick sucker " he said looking at me smirking,  he don't remember me. it's been that long?  eh. "josh?,  it's me aybiss " I murmerd,  so stupid "AYBISS OMG IT'S BEEN FOREVER! " he yelled hugging me. I pulled away. "I just stopped by but uh I have to go" I smiled and walked away before he could say anything,  I kinda regreted it. But hey, he called me a dick sucker,  and I never had one In my mouth so. ah.

I stopped by a corner store and slid a butter bar into my pocket and slid out of the store,  I hope I don't get in trouble. What the FUCK am I talking about,  I live with world renoun killers. if a cop stops me they would have there throat sliced in 5 seconds. I started walking down the path back to The woods, I heard rustling in the bush behind me,  I turned around quickly to be facing the grossest animal I have ever seen. Smile Dog.  Bahahah jk,  he is beautiful. I chuckled and smiled as I walked over to him and patted his head,  He nudged his back on my leg showing me the burn and scratch on his back. I winced as I looked at it. "who did this to you? " I asked,  He shook his back and sighed,  He started leading me back to the cabin, I swear if Jack did this.

Once we arrived I stepped into the cabin and searched for Jack,  pulling Smile along with me. I found him in the room laying there staring at the wall. "did you did this?" I asked loudly making Jack jump alittle,  I pointed to Smiles back, He shook his head no "Jeff" Jack whispered,  I clenched my fist "I am gonna beat his ass" I mumbled,  "I'll go" Jack said jumping up,  I ran out of the room charging at Jeffs,  I rammed into the door making it knock down,  'man that hurt my arm' I thought, "You know Jeff,  just because you are mad that I chose someone who started treating me sweet and giving me space,  don't mean you can hurt someone else" I spat standing over him, Jack and Smile next to me. "I didn't mean to, I said sorry to him, and really?  who was there when Jack wasnt? " he spat back, I seen Jack tense up out of the corner of y eye,  I quickly grabbed his hand in mine entertwining our fingers,  Jeffs eyes wondered down to are hands and back to my eyes,  "who is the one giving me space and not hurting family? " I asked and walked out Jack and Smile following me, man was I mad.

Before Jack could say anything I pulled his mask above his mouth and crashed my lips to his,  I attempted to slide my toung in his mouth but he decided to be an asshole and tease me. He didn't let me. I smirked in the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck tugging at his hair making him let a small moan escape his lips,  I took the chance to slip my toung through his lips,  this was calming me,  after both of us couldn't breath any more I pulled away. I needed that.

Jacks pov.

Right after Aybiss went off on Jeff she like lip raped me, it's like it was calming her down she was so angry,  She eventually got me to open my mouth for her to let her toung into my mouth, she knows that Is one if my weak spots, tugging my hair like that. Ben was standing in the corner looking like he was stoned as hell just smirking at us. He started to walk away as we pulled apart to breath, I seen her cheeks flush bright red,  oh she was so beautiful. 

okayyy yayayay. I KNOW it's been so FUCKING long since I updated!  but ayeee mannnn vote for this!

~xxR