They Arent That Bad.

I stood up from the chair slenderman had given me to eat some real food. He got me some Peanut Butter And Jelly, And Some Water Bottles. I walked over to Sally and sat next to her not even scared, not one bit."Can we play before Jack gets back?" She asked in her sweet little voice. "Sally, Dont Bother Her, Aye Babe Lets Go In My Room, I can Show you my biggest knife" Jeff said winking at me. I gagged and Sally giggled. "Sure Sally, but why are you guys being so nice to me, im differnet from you guys" I said looking at all of them without fear. "Because, we cant hurt you, and I wont let anyone hurt you" Slenderman said. "o-oh" I stutterd and walked off with Sally. She brought me up to her room. It smelled of disgust, old dried blood and dirty socks. "I share it with Ben" She smiled reasurring me of her being the clean one. We sat and we played with her teddy bear. Slenderman rushed into the room pulling me out and shoving me in the room Jack put me in and said "you were here the whole time okay" He left the room closing the door. I heard voices but to low to hear. The door opened to a covered in blood Jack. A stiff chuckle escaped his lips. I stiffened at what he was holding, they were pictures of my parents and my older brother. I started crying. "why did you do that" I said through tears. "Because, you cant leave" He said to me. " w-well, could you p-please leave for a s-second?" I asked in fear. "Sure" He said and walked out.

I sat in the bed crying. All night for two days. I didnt eat the food Sally offered. I didnt drink anything. I was so skinny and tirred. Jack finally noticed it. " EAT THIS NOW" he whisper screamed at me handing me some crackers and soup with some water. I took it and ate some of it. Of course mybody hated it and puked it up, Nina was holding my hair back. "Dont worry one day you will be like us and not have to eat the human garbage." She whispered to me. I looked at her and wiped my face and washed it out with water. I said "ya, right" And walked back to 'my' room sitting on 'my' bed.

Jack walked in holding a purple mask like his and a new purple hoodie some more black pants and a pair of Black Vans. "No, No, No, No" I said pushing the stuff away. "yes, now put on the mask" Jack whispered roughly at me. I slipped on the mask. He starred at me. "Start like me, be like me." He said. He lifted his and my mask alittle bit and kissed me. I woke up from my thoughts I caught myself on Jacks lap kissing him with feeling. I pulled myself away and threw the mask in the corner of the room. Jack stormed out. I layed there thinking about what the hell just happend. Why was I feeling this for a monster. Who can't love. I couldnt fall for him I have to stop myself.