Feelings (and rate)

Hey hey okayy.  lol.  I need you and your beautiful Wattdian Bootayys to Comment Your Rate for how heated things should get. 
2- eh.  making out usual huggy stuff
4- welll.  kissing,  holding,  hickys
6- ooh.  Kissing, holding,  touchy,  blushy, toungs.
8- Gettt em. kissing, touching,  sexish, moaning, sucking. (o-o) (idk)
10- Wooooooahh,  ovaries popped.  freaking places,  licking, kissing,  fingers.  (DIRTY WORDS ) comment.

yes this is a chapter. 

(slender place)

Ben's pov.

"Dude,  I heard Aybiss got attacked Bye grinny and Jeff saved her" I said to Slender.  L.J. smile.  Jane. They all looked at me like. and?

Janes pov.

I don't Like Aybiss. She took Jeff. ugh. I thought Jack was hers. Ohh wait He yells at her for making a mess and she cuts her arms. slut.

"Ben,  come here " I said. Ben looked at me and said "No Bitch " I angered and charged at him, He jumped out of the way.  Slenderman picked us up and Ben yelled "Put me down. I have to kill the bitch" Slender bonked our heads together and dropped us.

Whatever.  I walked into the hall.

Back at Jeff's.

Aybiss pov.

"Jefff.  Rub My Feet. " I begged Jeff. It has been 4 days since Jack showed up at the house.  Me and Jeff were close. "Fine " Jeff said and started tickling my feet.  I squirmed and Jumped ontop of Jeff. I tickled his neck. He held my waist and I kissed him smiling.  He held me so softly. My Brain was exploding.  My stomach was flipping,  and my heart was fluttering. He grabbed my thighs. His toung slid over my bottom lip asking for entrance.  But I teased him a bit and He kissed harder.  I finally allowed his toung in. I slid mine into his mouth and explored. We stopped for a breather. I smiled and sat on his lap crying about my feelings and Jack. Jeff really liked me. Idk.

I was feeling safe and beautiful and loved around Jeff. But in my heart I will like JACK to. ugh femaleness.

Jacks pov.

I felt sick in my head. I didnt move from my tree. I slept all day.  Until I was pulled down by something.  I hit my head and felt myself being dragged.  I passed out.

ok do you get the Rate Thing??? 
the rules will be in the next chapter along with a better description of the numbers.  Also,  That's were you will comment the rates.  okayy.  byee.  sorry the chapter was short.

-Wattpadian