poor jeff ;c

so uh guys, you are all wonderful and I love you all sooo much, thank you for all the nice comments, votes, reads.

----------------

.

.

Aybiss Pov.

I know that sometimes I can be a bitch and really annoying but, I think right about now I have a reason to be.

All Jack is doing is talking to rose, I mean yeah they were best friends a long time ago, but that was A LONG TIME AGO.

Jeff is having trouble with our plan because Jack is always by her side which is getting annoying, the others can tell I'm pissed about it so they're trying to get her away from him, Sally asks her to play..  but Jack knows it's not really going to happen. Meaning Sally's going to kill her.

The only time Jeff gets near her is when Jacks talking to slender about something named 'the rake' and how they are going to kill 'it'.

Thank Lord he's with Slender now because Jeff has been waiting all week. I smacked Jeff's arm signaling him to go over to her. He grunted but slowly made his way over to the girl who was currently stating at Ben smoking some cannabis.

"hey rose, I was wondering if..  *sighs* you would want to go 'hunt' with me? " (that's his idea of a date c;) Rose smiled and accepted the offer. I could tell Jeff was disgusted at his question, but he was doing it for me. "wonderful " he said through gritted teeth and turned to walk towards me sending me a glare, I flashed a smile. He huffed and went to sit with Ben.

.

.

.

.
(bum bum bummmm)

Roses pov.
(ew right?)

"come on we better leave now" Jeff said grabbing my hand quickly and pulling me through the woods, out to the city area. He started behind a building pulling me quickly behind him, we stopped and looked in the alley walking through it, making sure no one seen us. "Look rose, I'm asking you this, no-no telling you this, I like you a lot " Jeff said, choking on his words, "w-wow jeff that's sweet" I stuttered unsure. Jeff walked closer to me, he sighed and swallowed his breath, he cupped my face and slowly leaned in, his lips touched mine. They were warm, I kissed back feeling a little spark.

.

.

Jeff's pov.

EW EW OH MY GOD.

I moved my lips in synch with hers, 'this is for aybiss ' I told myself.

This plan is working already so that's good. I pulled away and put on a fake 'lust' look. She returned one, but hers was real. I licked my lips and looked around. I heard footsteps getting closer,  "sh" I said hiding behind a dumpster with her behind me, a young looking man walked into the alley, along with a young lady. They were drunk. Me and Rose grabbed our knives and walked out from behind the hiding spot, we snook you behind them, Me the male, Rose the lady. And grabbed them and threw them on the ground. Gasps of shock came from boths person's, I quickly slit the males throat wanting this over with. Rose did the same, it was quick and simple. Thanks the lordy.

....

.

.

We made our way back, it was dark now.

Jack wasn't back yet. Aybiss went out with Sally, Ben was talking to Slender.

Thank God that was over fast.

I parted with Rose and went to my bedroom locking the door behind me.

.

.

.

......………………………………………………………
a/n
sorry omg sorry for the long ass wait but school is starting tomorrow and ugh. but Me and Ryan got back together. then he left me again for a diff. girl.  But I IS OKAY , how are you all doing?  I really wanna know!
.
.
I love you guys, ❤❤❤❤

✌ guys
leave comments, votes and yeeh.
ily. ✌❤