chapter whatever this chapter is.

I know the chapter sounds like a bummer name,  it is, but I can't think of anything right now, but I love you guys so I'm going to write,  or try.

Jacks pov.

staring at the ceiling sure makes you think, by now Aybiss is awake and talking to me, but all I here is mumbles,  I'm thinking to hard about something and I'm not sure what. that's the funny thing, I'm a monster...  trying to think, never heard that one before...  I shook off my own unknown thoughts and looked at Aybiss,  she was crying. now I feel guilty for not listening . "I'm sorry Aybiss,  I wasn't listening,  what's wrong? " I tried to sound normal,  but how I said it sounded inhuman, haha inhuman joke. NOT Funny okay.

"this is wrong,  we are wrong,  I'm wrong " she cried pulling me into a hug, this wasn't so awkward anymore, "Aybiss. what's wrong,  how is what wrong? " I asked trying to calm her down.

"I don't know anymore Jack. " she sobbed into my shoulder,  I rubbed her back slowly.  I pulled away and wiped her tears with my thumb. "It's okay,  It's gonna be alright " I whispered to her

listening to her heavy breathing soften. I felt something twinge in my heart, if I even have a heart anymore,  knowing I have the ability to calm her down. Monster or Not.

Ben's pov.

Jack is changing,  and not in a bad way. Aybiss is keeping him content from doing dumb things like get drunk and knock out in a tree.

I miss him hunting with us sometimes,  but now he just goes with Smile and leaves us behind. He goes out early,  but comes back late, all the while aybiss is sleeping. She had the choice to leave, but stupid girl fell in love with Heartless Jack. that should be a new name for him. He has done this before,  keeps a girl for a could years,  she eventually falls for him, than BAM,She is dead, just like the rest. But maybe She is different. "Ben, come check this out" Nina whispsred. I got up and followed her quietly,  I walked over to where she stopped and peeked around the corner finding Jeff playing with some doll . It was old and raggedy.  "Jeff? " I asked making him jump slightly pulling for his knife,  but once he seen it was me he sighed and moved his knife next to him. "is that a doll?" I chuckled. "yes, it was Lius,  I found it at his grave when I ran away for a while " he said looking down. Jeff is being down lately,  he is never down. "oh" was all I could say before Jeff ran out of the room. I questioned what just happened. oh well.

---------*----------*-----------*------

ALMOST THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU GUYSS YAYYYY ♥♥ SORRY I LEFT YOU WAITING SO MUCH WORK TO DO, UGH, I HAVE TO DO SUMMER SCHOOL BECAUSE I FAILED ELP OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WAS I HAD TO DO.

BUT OMG IM SO SORRY.  I WILL TRY LOVEYS ♥♥ KEEP COMMENTING SWEET THINGS FOR ME, KEEP ME MOTIVATED.  YOU GUYS GOT ME THIS FAR ♥♡♡♥

-RAYNI NIQQQAAA ♥