Chapter 11

Above Mark. Austin Butler.

DANIEL

I opened the door of the store.

Ding-dong, the bell rang.

"Hey Luke," I said as I walked into the store. "Is Marcus in?"

"Yeah, he's at the third door on the right," he said. "Long time no see. You in trouble again."

Luke was a tall, muscular, had a horseshoe hairstyle on his head and a pale complexion.

"Like you won't believe," I said as I walked down the hall.

I made my way to the third door and opened it. I closed the door behind me and descended the wooden stairs. I knocked on the door at the end of the stairs two times and the small window on the door opened to show two grey eyes.

"What's the password?" A deep, youthful voice asked and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Marcus cut the crap and open the door," I replied impatiently.

"Way to take the fun out of this," Mark responded as he opened the metal door.

Marcus was what you called a tech-nerd. He acted like a five-year-old but his brain surpassed the others in the business. He was tall, blond, incredibly smart and childish.

"So, what can I do for you?" he asked as he went to sit around the computer desk in the centre of the room.

"I need new passports and visas for me and my wife," I stated as I made my way towards him.

"Well, congrats on the marriage thing, not like I didn't expect it... So where's the unlucky girl?" he asked as he logged on the computer.

"She's in the car. I need these under the names Greg and Maria Hamilton... When can you get this done?"

"Hm... how about you come back at the end of the week," he said as he typed away on his computer. "Oh, I need a picture of your wife."

"Look on my Facebook page."

In a few minutes, he was on my page and a whistle sounded from his lips.
"Damn, she's pretty...you're one lucky bastard."

"I know," I said with a grin. So damn lucky.

Just then, the door opened and Dillon entered the room. Dillon had black hair, raven-black eyes, and a medium build.

He was also the man behind all this.

"Well, well... if it isn't Danny boy," he said as he went towards the chair at the left corner of the room.

"Dillon," I said bluntly.

"That's all I get? I think I deserve a thank you and a proper greeting for helping you out," he said as he took a seat and lit a cigar.

"What do you mean?" I asked nonchalantly as I folded my hands across my chest.

"I got rid of your tail..." my tail?

"Luke said when you came in he saw a car outside. A woman was out there watching the shop. He invited her in and pulled a gun on her. She jumped him and beat the crap out of him but luckily yours truly came in just in time to stop her," he stated as he puffed out smoke.

"I then grabbed the little bitch and dragged her to Jim as an extra girl... She was a looker too, had pretty, green eyes and a banging body... but now she's out of your hair. You're welcome," he said blowing another puff of smoke.