Chapter 12

DANIEL

He stood there looking at me curiously. He cocked his gun motioned to the gun in my hands and I dropped it.

"Why are you here?" he asked in a thick Spanish accent as he observed me.

I didn't reply.

"Hm... You've gone deaf, but you weren't deaf a while ago when you were questioning my bitch."

The woman whimpered and started to cry causing the pimp to lash out.

"Shut up slut!" he shot her an icy glare and she stopped instantly bowing her head submissively. "Good, I see you've learned from our little fuck session a few hours ago."

He grinned and she shuddered, curling into a little ball. He then returned his glare to me and I looked at him impassively.

"I have the right thing to loosen your tongue, puta," he stated as he pointed the gun at me and demanded I exit the room.

He held the gun to my head and led me to a room. It was big, had hazel coloured walls, cupboards and a desk in the centre. There were two men in the room. He ordered them to tie me up and to strip me of my weapons. After the pat down, I watched them with expressionless eyes, observing each of them.

"So, Jim who the fuck is this guy and what's he doing here?" one of the men asked as he leaned on a wall near the door.

"That's what we're going to find out-" he walked over to centre of the room towards my chair. "Now, what are you doing here?"

I didn't reply. What did he think because he had me tied up I was going to suddenly talk?

He chuckled then punched me in my gut. I winced in pain.

"Why are you here?"

I still didn't reply.

He punched me once more in my gut, then my face. The pain surged through my body but I wasn't going to give in. We continued with this method for a while until he saw I wasn't going to talk.

He whispered to one of his men, who went out of the room and returned with the girl from the room. I think her name was Sanneca. The man pushed her towards Jim; he held her by her arm and pointed the gun to her head. She started to cry whilst shaking.

"Now, now, now little slut don't cry I am just going to ask a few questions and you can go you understand-" she nodded her head.

"Now, what did this nice man ask you?"

She glanced at me with fear in her eyes and I nodded my head indicating that she could talk.

"H-He was looking f-for someone, S-Shania," she stuttered.

The man released her causing her to fall and paced the room tapping the gun on his chin. "Shania, Shania, Shania... doesn't ring a bell. Describe her."

"S-She has green eyes, brown hair and she's black," she replied rubbing her ass.

"Oh, the one from Dillon," he said as he walked over to me. "Who are you to her? Why do you want her so bad?"

"Her husband," I replied flatly.

He started to laugh hysterically. I didn't find it funny though. "Well, I don't think you will want her after Giovanni is done with her."

My body tensed. Who is Giovanni? When he's done with her? If he so much as touches her I will crush his balls and feed them to him.

Seeing my bewildered expression Jim answered my unasked questions. "Well since you're going to die... I guess I could relieve you of your curiosity."