Chapter 15

* Sexual content is in the next chapter, not that graphic, but for viewers who do not wish to read it you may move on to the chapter after it :)*

—+——+——+——

I opened my eyes to find myself in a cell. It was dimly lit by the moonlight, filthy and smelled like raw fish.

Instantly I recognized this place, it was the cell at Giovanni's Main House that the girls were put in if they disobeyed anyone in the house other than their dominant or master.

The cell was made of shiny silver metal but due to the water steeping through the crack in the roof the metal was rusty.

I was on the floor chained to the wall by one hand. The memories of what happened a while ago came flooding into my mind. I started to panic.

How did I end up here? The last thing I remembered was sitting in the backseat with my head resting on Daniel's shoulder. Daniel! Where was he?

These questions flooded my mind and I started to shake as my heartbeat increased rapidly. I needed to free myself. The chain was locked tightly around my wrist, so tightly that my wrist was starting to swell. I frantically pulled at it but it wouldn't give out, they were rusty but sturdy.

"Well that was worth a try," I whispered to myself. "Guess, I'm not as strong as I thought."

Laughter echoed in the room and it sounded close, it sounded as if it came from an adjoining cell. I shifted my eyes over to the dark cell and watched for any sudden movements. Suddenly, I saw something; a pair of familiar chocolate eyes came into view.

"A-Alia?"

I stood there shocked, she pushed her face closer to the bars, and I could see scars that adored her skin some were bleeding while some were partially healed.

"Y-you're dead," I stuttered.

Suddenly, she disappeared from the bars and was nowhere in sight.

"I am," she replied.

I turned around to find her in the corner of the room. She was in a silver dress covered in blood, her eyes were bloodshot, and her hair was caked in blood. Also all the scars on her face were now bleeding.

"A-A..." I stuttered. I was too frightened to speak.

She slowly walked over to me and I hesitantly took a step back.

"Take a good look Shania... This is what you did to me," she sneered.

"I was just a little girl, I was new to this life, and I was scared. You showed me kindness and became my friend. I had felt a little happy to be your friend and I thought that maybe this won't be all bad. Maybe you would protect me and I wouldn't have to face this alone. You had even established a way for us to see each other, which at first was great but then it slowly went wrong!" she shouted, stopping a foot away from me. She cocks her head to the side pinning me with those soulless eyes.

"Night after night, they came in and did what they wanted to me. They took my virginity, they made me vulnerable, and they broke my spirit. I stayed in my room every night crying waiting for you to visit me like you promised when we first became friends but you never came."

I started to cry as I saw a tear slip from her eye.

"I was waiting for you to come soothe me like you usually did, but again y-you never did...." she sighed her voice disoriented blood steeping through her lips.

"I laid there crying until the blackness surrounded me. Then you woke me, and you led me out of that room. We were hiding in the vents and you brought me to the garden saying we were going to escape. I believed you so much Shania, I did and just like always, you disappointed me. When that bullet hit me, my heart shattered. I believed you and because I did I ended up dying. Imagine, the one person you trusted killed you."