7

*GEO*

The van pulled up to Vanessa's house and the driver put their suitcases in the trunk with ours.

"Hi." I said, smiling at Vanessa.

"Hey." She replied, a white fleece blanket wrapped around her.

Her mom sat in a chair next to my mom, and Vanessa and I sat together in the back row. It was 3am and I could see the tiredness in her eyes, but even with her messy hair, sweat pants and tank top, she made my jaw drop.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"I guess...but remember...you said if I'm not having a good time then I can leave when the tour comes back to Miami."

"Yeah, yeah. It doesn't matter, you'll love it." I assured her. There was no way she'd wanna leave.

She got cozy in her seat and fell asleep before I could even say goodnight. I quietly put a video on Snapchat saying I was on my way to the airport and couldn't wait for the first show.

I slept through the one hour drive to the airport and then I was dragging my suitcase behind me as we all entered the airport. We went through security and then went to the waiting area. The metal and leather seats started to feel like home, I love being in airports because I love the excitement of travel.

"HELLO." Julian said, in a tone that was a little too friendly for my liking. "YOU must be Vanessa."

Vanessa laughed. "Yeah, and you're Jovani right?"

Cat, Mario, Jovani, and I started laughing.

"I like her." Mario laughed.

She bit her lip, embarrassed. "Sorry, are you Julian?"

"Yeah." Julian replied, with a more normal tone.

"Sorry. I promise, I'll get it."

"You will." Cat smiled, shaking Nessa's hand. "I'm Mario's sister, Cat. I'm happy to have another girl to hang out with."

Vanessa smiled. "Me too."

I sat with the twins and Mario, and Cat sat with Vanessa, probably getting to know her.

Everytime I look at her I feel a wave of happiness wash over me. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I had her back in my life. Now she's here to stay.

"Time to go." Julian said, shaking me. I dozed off in a chair and when I woke up I felt...blurry, like half awake and half asleep.

Once I got onto the plane I immediately fell back asleep so when we landed and I was woken up again, I couldn't believe that Vanessa was really with me; it felt like a dream.