43

*GEO*

Vanessa is an extremely passionate person, she puts her all into everything she does. Therefore, I wasn't surprised that I couldn't take my eyes off of her while she danced. Every movement was flawless.

Mario and I bought flowers for both of the girls.

"Thank you Juwany." Cat hugged me. "Thanks Mario."

She held both bouquets in her hand, with a smile on her face.

"Where is Vanessa?" I asked Cat.

"Um...probably still changing. Want me to get her for you?"

I spotted Vanessa walking out from back stage with a boy.

"No. I see her."

I walked quickly toward them. I didn't like the way the guy touched her shoulder when she laughed.

"Hi Princess!" I said. "For you."

She kissed my cheek and took the flowers from me.

"Hi babe. Tyler this is my boyfriend Juwany, Juwany, this is Tyler, our choreographer."

"Nice to meet you man." I said, reaching my hand out for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you too. You've got a good girl here, she talks about you all the time."

Vanessa laughed and softly shoved Tyler. "Shut up!"

I laughed awkwardly, I didn't know what else to do.

"There's my girl!" Ms.Romero shouted, pulling Nessa into a hug. "Oh, hi Tyler. Great job!"

"Thank you ma'am. You guys enjoy your night. I'll see you Monday, Vanessa."

"See ya." She replied.

I grabbed Vanessa's hand and we walked out to the parking lot with everyone.

I'm watching this Tyler guy...