CHAPTER NINETEEN - Wrong conclusion

Tyson POV

I was avoiding her. I couldn’t help it; I was still shaken by my dream. Why did I have to dream of her? It’s got to be all those jokes Jimmie and Joe were making yesterday. Yeah, that was it! It was their fault: they’d messed with my head. It wasn’t like I actually wanted Alex.

I was so distracted by these pesky thoughts about the brunette that I wasn’t paying any attention to where I was going. As a result, I bumped someone in the shoulder as I was passing them by.

“Ouch!” I heard a girl’s peeved voice. “Watch where you’re…” She started angrily but stopped when she saw it was me. Her irritation disappeared and was replaced with a seductive look.

“Sorry,” I muttered and tried to walk around her but she put her hand on my chest to stop me.

“That’s okay!” She reassured me with a flirty smile. “I wasn’t paying attention myself. It’s Tyson, right?” I nodded. “I’m Gloriana.”

*****

Gloriana POV

“I’m Gloriana.” I told him, smiling invitingly. “But you can call me Glory.”

Finally! This gorgeous bad boy was going to be mine. A fine catch by my standards. I smiled imagining the faces of the other students when they saw us together; they would be so jealous!

I waited for him to start flirting with me… all the boys did that. But Tyson seemed distracted by something. So I decided to give the boy a hint.

“So, Tyson… Did you really bump into me by accident or were you trying to start a conversation?” I asked, biting my lip. Whatever the case was, I was expecting him to take the bait and respond with something like “I wanted to get your attention” or “how can I not notice such a hot girl”. My jaw dropped when he answered curtly:

“Accident.”

I was momentarily stunned but I got a grip on myself and putting on a pout I continued.

“Oh! And here I thought you were going to ask me out.” I batted my eyelashes at him.

He kept quiet. Guessing I should change my tactics, I did something I’d never done before: I asked him out.

He said no.

*****

Tyson POV

Another girl asked me out. I declined. Why did I do that? This Gloriana (that was her name, right?), she was hot. She had curves in all the right places. Her tits were too big for my liking, but she had a nice ass.

Not as nice as Alex’s.

Alex… Alex, Alex, Alex! Why is everything about Alex lately?

I turned round the corner and guess who I saw?

Alex!

Only, she wasn’t alone; she was with Angel. They had their arms linked at the elbows. They were so close to each other.

Too close!

Angel said something, winked at her and they both laughed.

I turned around and walked in the direction I’d just came from. I searched for that Glory chick and found her rummaging through a locker not far from where I’d left her. She didn’t notice me so I grabbed her and turned her around.