CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - The Hunt

Tyson POV

“Here, chicky-chicky-chicky!”

We were currently in the back yard, near the swimming pool, hunting down chickens and occasionally tripping into the people that had already passed out.

“Ty, I don’t think “chicky” is a real word,” Alex commented next to me.

“Of course it is! That is what you say to the chicks when you want them to come. Well, to the feathery kind of them any way.”

“No, it’s not!” She contradicted.

“Yes, it is!” I protested and stuck out my tongue at her. I went down to look under a lounge, but there was nothing there. I got up and immediately felt dizzy from the movement.

“Don’t you think you should pull your tongue back in?”

“Hat fu fu feen?” I queried confused, but my words didn’t sound quite right. Oops! My tongue was still protruding from my mouth. I chuckled and retracted it.

“Bet you just looove seeing my tongue out.” I winked at her. Or at least I think I did.

“Ooh, yes, it’s wonderful!” She answered sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

“That’s what all the girls tell me.” I smirked. “That it does wonders to their body.”

“Umm, Ty…”

“Wanna see?”

“Ty…”

“I bet I can make you moan with just my…”

“Tyson!” Alex whispered angrily: “Look!”

I turned my head to where she was pointing. There stood, in all its might and feathery glory, the brown hen that was made an unwilling guardian of the key to our freedom.

“Here, chicky-chicky-chicky!” I shouted in its direction. For some reason it let out a startled cackle and ran away. I started laughing again. Chickens were so funny! Everything was funny tonight! I felt someone punch me in the shoulder and looked down at a very furious Alex.

“You idiot!” She shouted at me. “You scared it away!”

And then she hit me again.

What had I done to deserve that?

*****

Alex POV

I was currently cuffed to a very drunk and very talkative Tyson. We searched the whole house for the brown hen, but since we could not find it, we once again ended up near the pool. I was scanning the area for the feathery creature feeling like Alice in her search for the White Rabbit. Tyson was finishing up what was left of the almost empty bottle of vodka he found in the hallway.

“It’s all over!” He stated grimly, trying to place the now completely empty bottle on a nearby table but tipping it over instead.

I took in his appearance: his hair was loose and messy and his eyes were slightly closed and glazed over. He had taken off his shirt a while ago, flinging it to the floor somewhere in the living room, while attempting to sing “I’m too sexy for my shirt” and shaking his hips. Since we were still cuffed he actually had to tear up the sleeve to get it off. His top half was currently naked, revealing every curve of his unbelievably well-built body. He must have noticed that my eyes lingered on one of my favorite places on the boy’s body - his abs, because he let out a quiet alluring chuckle before huskily saying “my eyes are up here”.