CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE - The double date - PART TWO

A/N: I'm thinking about writing a short with Alex and Payton (Devon's sister). It will be about the time they went to Catholic school together. Yes, the same school Alex mentioned to Jimmy and Big Joe in chapter seventeen.

*****

Glory POV

An eternity later (although the near by ornamented clock stated that only an hour had passed) I concluded that this was one of the lamest dates ever and I no longer wanted to have a relationship with Tyson Williams. I was still dtf though. He might be boring as hell now but I was sure he'd be great in bed. Plus, I didn't know any girls at school who had hooked up with the boy so one night with him would be front page news. And that was exactly where I belonged: front page.

"Shame really!" I thought. "We would've looked so good together."

I gazed at him but of course he was staring at Bella. He seemed like he wanted to take one of the cups and stuff it into the blonde's never closing mouth. I guess I could blame his friend for encouraging the girl as he kept asking her about the things she liked to eat, drink, watch, etc., but the truth was that even without his inquiries she still wouldn't shut up.

"How about we get some fresh air?" Tyson's question was aimed at me and I mentally cheered. Finally, he was showing some interest in me! Not ten minutes later we were outside the mall.

"Oh, the night has gotten chilly!" I noted through a sigh.

"Yep," he answered, putting on his jacket and zipping it up.

"I wish I'd brought a jacket with me!" I sighed once more, hoping he'd get the hint and give me his.

"You should've," was all he uttered, making my jaw drop.

Oh, come on, he can't be that dense! I took a deep breath and putting a flirty smile, I asked him:

"Aren't you going to offer me yours?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"So that I'll be the one who's cold?"

That was it!

That was the last straw!

How can he be such an improvident jerk?

I had dressed up for him, did my hair and make up, put on my best shoes, purposefully left my jacket at home so he could offer me his and all that AFTER the lousy excuse for a date we had last time and he was worried that he might get cold?

I had had it! I was so going home...

"I have a spare one in the car. Do you want it?" He queried.

I grinned, seeing right through him.

What? He just happened to have a spare one in the car? I didn't think so! He either planed on giving me that second jacket or he wanted to get me alone in the vehicle. Hmm, perhaps that was why we left his friend and Bella in the mall, so that he could "warm me up" in his car.

"Sure!" I purred and wrapped my arm around his. "Lead the way!"

I could already taste the sweetness of my victory. Sex in the back seat wasn't really my thing but hey, I'd make an exception for Tyson Williams. I bet his cold and disinterested demeanor was just a front; I bet that he wanted to get all hot and heavy, that he was barely restraining himself from ripping off my clothes...

"Here!" He interrupted my fantasies, handing me a denim jacket.

So he didn't mean for us to screw in the car?