Last A/N to Here We Go Again

Just like in Last A/N to The Green Girl, I want to thank all of you lovely fans for supporting my work!!!

Thank you for sticking with me through all this months; thank you for your votes; thank you for those comments!

I also want to remind you of my plans on writing short stories and one-shots connected to Here We Go Again. They would include:

1. A short story (perhaps entitled How Tyson Williams Came to Be) about Tyson’s life before Alex moved to town. It will probably be about ten chapters with the first one describing how he met Angel and the rest of them depicting the dramatic events that shaped his character;

2. Prim & Proper will be about Alex and Payton – Devon’s sister, and the time they spent together in Catholic school. It will consist of about a dozen short chapters.

3. A humorous one-shot about Kevin’s birthday and Alex’s gift to him. Devon and Payton will probably also be present;

4. A one-shot about the time Alex got arrested;

5. A one-shot on Danny and Tara’s fishing trip;

6. A one-shot on Angel and his Russian girlfriend Galya;

7. A one-shot with Tyson and Alex's daughter - Angelica.

The one-shots will be collected in a single book, called “Here We Go Again – One-Shots”.

I don’t know exactly when I’m going to write those but since they are supposed to be brief, I might upload them while I work on some other project so I guess you’ll just have to check your newsfeed and see when I would announce them. And yes, I will announce them before and after I upload them.

Now for my next project

It’s going to be the sequel to my other completed story – “The Green Girl”. Yep, I’m going to be working on “Frost on the Green” this December and I plan to start uploading it to wattpad in a couple of weeks. So if you guys forgot what happened between Alice, Caden and the rest of the gang, now would be a good time to refresh your memory!

IMPORTANT NOTE: you can see the summaries to Prim & Proper, How Tyson Williams Came to Be and the Here We Go Again one-shots in my book Upcoming Projects. I’ll post the link to it as an external link in this chapter. I'm also posting links to them in the comment section here.

xo

CatMint5