Chapter 13

(No Control | Holding Me Ransom - 13 - Let's Pretend It's Love)

Her lips are so soft against mine; so incredibly soft. Her tongue is gentle and warm. Her hands tremble as they fumble with the buttons of my shirt. I put everything I have into our kiss, trying to convey the depth of emotion rising and crashing inside me like a wave.

I shrug my shirt off my shoulders and sit up on the bed, pulling her by her hands so she is straddling me. She leans down to kiss me, her breath hot on my face, her hair brushing my cheek. I use both hands to scoop her hair back over her shoulder, letting it slip gently through my fingers over and over, relishing the feel of its softness against my palms, enjoying the tropical scent that is undeniably her.

My fingertips brush against the zip on the back of her dress, and I grasp it between my thumb and forefinger and pull it slowly down, all the way to the small of her back. When it can go no further, I slip my fingers under the hem and lift it up her body. Her hands leave my face briefly as she lifts her arms up to let the dress over her head, and then once it is off my hands return to her hair and hers to my cheeks.

Our kissing is becoming faster; hurried, almost. My erection is straining in my jeans. I am desperate for her touch.

I kiss her cheek, her jaw, her ear and her neck before I catch sight of the underwear she is wearing, and my breath catches in my throat. Holy hell.

It's a brilliant white bra that looks absolutely incredible against her lightly tanned skin. It accentuates the curve of her breast, yet somehow understatedly, and enhances her look of innocence. The tiny pink bow resting between the cups is the perfect finishing touch. I've never seen her wear it before - maybe it's new. I reach behind her with my hand as my lips brush the dip in her collarbone, and unclip the bra. She throws it hastily on the floor and her fingers pull at my jeans impatiently, her teeth gently biting down on my bottom lip. I push her onto her back and kick my jeans off before lying fully on top of her, nestled between her legs so my entire length is pressing hard against her through my boxers.

I dip my head to her breasts, swiping my tongue over one nipple and grazing the other with my fingertips.

"Harry," she breathes, and it's so fuckıng sexy I could almost come here and now. I can't stop a moan of longing falling from my lips.

Her nipple is hard between my lips now and her nails scrape my hair back, causing me to moan again. Her fingers stroke the skin of my back and I feel goosebumps rising at her touch, sending shivers down my spine. My whole body shudders as her hands skate up my sides and she cups my face in her hands again tenderly, lovingly. Our lips meet again, crashing together passionately, and I groan when she pushes my boxers down and grips my length in her soft hand. I'm so hard I feel like I'm about to explode. I don't think I can wait any longer.

I ease her knickers down her thighs - they're plain white too, and fuckıng beautiful - and she pulls me close to her so our skin is pressed together, her breasts against my chest. I reach between us and slip one finger between her legs, finding her so ready for me that I let out a soft hiss, but she suddenly pulls her head back from me an inch.

I don't need to be a mind reader to know what she is thinking.

"We can use a condom if you want," I say, softly, before she can voice her fears.

I know she doesn't trust that I don't sleep around. I want nothing more than to push inside her with nothing between us, and feel every inch of her softness and warmth, but I doubt she will want that, knowing how she feels about me.

She stares into my eyes and my heart wrenches painfully at her beauty.

"Do - do we need to?" she asks, breathlessly.