Chapter 64

(No Control | Holding Me Ransom - 64 - Goodbyes Are Bittersweet)

It feels like we've barely fallen asleep when my alarm sounds at 8am the next morning. I groan miserably as Jess rolls over me to switch it off and I snuggle up to her from behind. Her skin is all warm, and I could just lie here all day like this, enveloped in each other.

"Don't go," I murmur sleepily, kissing her shoulder. She shuffles onto her other side to face me and snuggles into my arms, tucking her head underneath my chin and kissing my chest.

"I wish I didn't have to. But you're going off to Mexico anyway. You have to work, I have to work."

I grunt, resenting the schedule that keeps me away from her so often. I know things will be different from next year, but even then my work will take me around the world (I hope, anyway). Trying to fit all that in around seeing Jess is going to be tricky. This last week has been amazing, having her here all the time. Obviously she hasn't had to work, and has accompanied me to all sorts of things she wouldn't normally be able to, but I can't help letting my mind wander... wander into another world where we wake up together like this every morning, and come home to each other every evening, and argue over whose turn it is to wash up or do the shopping, or -

Jess sits up, jolting me out of my daydream. I pull myself half into a sitting position behind her, reach forward and gently cup her breasts in my hands. Oh God, boobs are great.

I slowly lie back down, pulling her with me so she is lying back on my chest, and pinch her nipples gently. I lift my head and kiss her neck softly; she arches her back and mutters with no conviction, "Harry, we'll be late."

"We've got ages." 

We haven't got ages, but I have a hard-on that needs to be taken care of, and she has the most amazing breasts I have ever seen or touched. After a minute of her moaning softly I run my right hand down her stomach and between her legs, massaging her gently until she reaches behind me and starts to do the same to me. It culminates in me pushing inside her (which is difficult at this angle, not gonna lie) and both of us coming a couple of minutes later. This is definitely a new record for us.

She slides sideways off me but remains with her back to me and I curl my arm around her waist. She reaches behind her and cups my cheek with her hand; I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm really going to miss you," she whispers softly.

"I'm going to miss you too," I whisper back. "I'll ring you as often as I can, though. And text. And I'll be back home on the sixth of December. I'll be staying with Mum for a few days but then I'll be heading back down to London in time for the X Factor final on the thirteenth."

It's weird to think this is now less then a month away.

"Oh yeah, your last performance," she says suddenly. "Christ, I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for that."

"You will be there though, won't you?" I frown, and she gives me a reassuring pat.

"Of course I will. Nothing could keep me away this time. Callie will just have to cope for one night with her heartbreak."

I'd be willing to bet my entire year's income that Callie will find a way to sabotage it, if she gets the chance. 

"Come on," she says decisively, pushing back the covers, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up. "I'm getting in the shower. I still need to pack." 

I swipe aimlessly at her to try and pull her back into the bed but she dodges my hands and disappears stark naked into the bathroom, grinning cheekily at me as she shuts the door.