Chapter 1 Character Description

Sebastian Alexander: Sebastian has crimson red hair and piercing blue eyes. He is 6"11' and loves to joke around.He weighs about 125lbs. His favorite color is black because it goes with everything. An also fits his mysterious facade. His D.O.B. is September 7,1999. His zodiac is a Leo. His sexuality is bisexual. Although this never works into his job life. He likes Mysteries, jokes, drinks, birds, and video games. He dislikes Cops (They get in the way), Bad weather (messes with outdoor crime scenes), Hard tasks or crimes, and bugs. His most famous catch phrase can be worded 2 ways "I will solve this case!" or "I will catch the suspect!". Favorite foods consist of Sushi, Pocky, and Pizza! He has 3 favorite weapons Katana, Shrukens, and a Pistol. Also he is of British lineage.

Jane Valentine: Jane has beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes. 5"5' and she loves animals. Her favorite color is white because it is like beautiful clouds in a pale blue sky. It also fits her nerdy demeanor.She weighs arounds 115lbs. Her D.O.B. is March 9, 1999. Her zodiac is Aquarius. Her sexuality is lesbian. This sometimes may work into her job life. She likes nature, animals, video games, dancing, and playing piano. She dislikes dresses, needy people, and ketchup. Favorite weapons a small blade knife, automatic hand guns, and a back up blade. She is of strong French lineage.