Chapter 18 Shotgun Wedding

After our date... I did something classy! "Joanna... Will you take my hand in marriage?" She said "T-this isn't a joke is it?" I shook my head and she exclaimed "Yes! Yes I do!" I slid the band onto her finger and notified Jane who just said "Finally." I don't know why I suddenly engaged her okay? Maybe because I live her and don't wanna lose her! She smiled at me and said "Sebastian we have a case! Jane will be here any minute." She kissed me on the cheek and smiled. I said "Please stay home and rest today!" She nodded and said "Yes! Please take all the time you need out today!" I asked "What?!?" She said "Nothing nothing just go." I smiled and said "I will be back asap!" Jane was already waiting in her car. She asked "What did you do yesterday? Also what took you so long?" I said "Well... I got engaged to Joanna and I think she's fixing something up for later!" I added a well placed wink and she said "What?!?!" A thick red blush covered her face and even the tips of her ears were red. I said "A-Are you jealous?" She stammered "N-No! O-of course not." I smiled until we arrived at a dead end road. Jane turned to me with a serious look. She said "Sebastian... You need to stop..." I looked at her and asked "What do you mean?" She said "You just engaged her because of the moment. Your trying to forget Joan and Kyle!" I gave her a sour look and asked "Is this the crime scene?" She said "No... I lied about a case tonight but!" I got out and said "I'm going home." I finally got home after a few hours. Before I could get into the house my phone rang. I said "What is it Jane?" She said "I'm sorry about tonight... Am I still invited to the wedding?" I said "Of course! Goodbye now." I hung up and opened the door to be greeted by the smell of roses. I looked down to see a trail of petals. They lead upstairs. I shut the door and took my trench coat off. I walked up to the room and found Joanna laying on the bed wearing sexy clothes. I blushed and said "Y-You look very... Very attractive Joanna!" She smiled and said "I thought you would like it!" She stood up and walked towards me. I blushed as she began to help me in removing my clothes. I looked deep into her eyes and pressed my lips to hers. Our bodies are as close as then can get. As we continue taking our clothes off. We pull away for some air and the room is full of lust. I push Joanna onto the bed and climb on top of her. She smirks and rolls us over so she is on top. At this point I have a ful-... *Ring* *Ring* I begin to answer my phone "Hello it's Sebastian! Fro-." *moan* Joanna began to suck me off causing me to moan. I said "Oooh! Jane what's up?" I bite back another moan. Jane asked "Are you having sex? An if so why in the hell would you answer the phone and talk to me?!!!?" *Guh* "No. I'm not having *moan* sex! Don't be absurd. Ahh!" She said "Fucking liar!" With that she hung up. I shook my head and said "I don't know what's up with her lately but oh well." Joanna giggled innocently and leaned down to give me another kiss... Let's just say that last night we didn't get any sleep! I woke up the next morning with Joanna cuddled next to me. I blushed a bit remembering last night. I got up cautiously trying not to wake up Joanna. I successfully completed that mission and walked to the bathroom. I started a nice hot shower and a new outfit. Stepping into the hot shower I let out a happy sigh. Once I finished washing up I got dressed and styled my hair. I checked on Joanna only to see she was still sleeping. I wrote her a note and went off to our shop. Jane was there already typing at her desk. I was about to go in my room but Jane said "Sebastian. I would like to discuss this case with you. She pulled up a file and said "Well..." I took the file and began to read. The name was familiar and I asked "I thought they solved the murder of my mother!" She shook her head and asked "Have you noticed.... That your eyes slant a bit and your face is like porcelain?" I nodded and said "Haven't I told you before? That my mother was as Asian and my father was British." She shook her head 'no'. I said "It's a long story... So don't worry about this!" I took the file and began to turn away again. Jane let out a sigh and began mumbling. I rolled my eyes and walked into my office. My phone began to ring it was Joanna. She asked "Can we have our wedding in September?" I said "Yes that sounds exquisite!" She giggled and hummed "Joanna Rose Alexander~♡" I smiled and said "Call me back later!" She said "I love you!" I smiled and said "我爱你!" With that I hung up and looked at the file about my mom. I sighed and said "Damn Britt's!" I looked out the window and watched cars go by. After a while I fell asleep without noticing. When I awoke I had quite a few texts and calls from Joanna. I sighed and said "She's so needy... Like a furby!" I let out a light chuckle as I gathered all my things. I kissed the top of Jane's head and said "I'm going!" She punched me in the gut and said "Don't kiss me! You weirdo." I smiled and said "Your blushing!" Before she could kill me I ran out to my car and I was home free! (((Just another day at the office!)))