Chapter 14 Down Graded

I awoke the next morning on the floor. My phone ringing louder then usual. I huffed and answered "Ello? This is Sebast-! Yes what is it Jane?" I listened to her ramble on about a case. She was clearly drunk and I asked "Okay! Where are you?" She said "I-I'm at a bar!" I shook my head and said "What bar?" She said "Track my phone!" Then I heard what I believe was her puking up all of the liquor she drank. About ten minutes later I ended up finding her on the side of the road. In front of Terrance's bar and grill. I sighed and said "Here we go!" I picked her up and put her in the back of my car." I drove her back to her home and many maids came outside. They took Jane and said "Thanks Mr. Sebastian!" I drove back home and Joanna was sitting at the kitchen counter eating a bagel. I asked "Whats 's today's case?" She mumbled "Iff about a mamand!" I asked "What?" She finished her bagel and said "It's about a madman!" I asked "Well did you phone Jane about it yet?" She shook her head and I continued "Why a madman... Does he own a blue box?" She obviously didn't get my reference so I sighed and looked at the floor. I pulled up her files that she had out. I began reading through the files. I said "Okay... Phone Jane for me." I let out a sigh and said "I'm going to go get dressed... Wait! Don't phone Jane!" I rushed out of my front door and I was only wearing my pants and trench coat. I jumped in my car and sped off down the road. I zipped past lights and signs. At this point I was driving 80 in a 65 speed zone. Soon I arrived at and empty plain. I let out a breath and said "Joan!" I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I began to hear a voice and when I turned around Kyle was there. I froze and asked "How did you know where to find me... Madman?" I heard him laugh "Me... You think it's me?" He walked up to me and ran his hand across my bare chest. I tensed up and felt his breath on my neck. I spoke "The whores and dead doctors... Perfect Y cuts across their pale complexions. You work in a morgue?" He pushed me to the ground and kissed me to shut me up. I forgot... my knife! He ran his hand into my pants. I felt his hand wrap around me. I let out a moan and shouted "How could you?!? You killed them all! I knew from the day I met you something was up. Why would you be close to an unknown Detective?!?" He ran his tongue down my chest and said "Don't talk down about yourself! Sebastian... You should eat more I can see all of your bones." I felt tears run down my cheeks as I shuttered "P-Please tell M-Me you didn't do it!" He sat on my hips and blush spread across his face as he said "But I did! Their fresh blood covered my snow white lab coat... I seen a heart beating and lungs expanding full of air. The feel of cold stiff flesh!" I balled up my fist and Kyle held my arms down tightly. He whispered in my ear "I want to see and feel you... Dead like your sweet Joan!" That snapped me back into reality. I cussed "You fucking bastard! I will cut out your fucking tongue." I pushed him back onto the ground and glared straight into his soul. He smiled and said "Fuck me Sebastian!" He pulled me down on his body and rolled on top of me. I said "Haven't you ever been taught... Never play with your prey!" I kicked him in the dick and dashed to my charger. I opened the door and found a note that read 'I'm cleaning your weapons today!' I mumbled "Fucking hell Joanna!" I found a butter knife and fuzzy hand cuffs. I shook my head and grabbed the cuffs. Kyle smirked and said "You can't catch me!" I threw the butter knife hitting him in the back of the knee. He collapsed and said "Shit... Come on baby can't you forgive me." This time I began to laugh a hellish laugh. He froze in fear and I cuffed him. He said "I will kill you one day Sebastian... Or don't worry if you ever feel scared because your ass... is mine!" I punched him and said "Shut the fuck up!" I threw him in the back of my car and dropped him at the police station. I couldn't believe my day... Jane still had a hangover and Kyle is a fucking killer. My life feels like it down graded. Damn Case Closed!