Chapter 10 The Supernatural Side (of the Job)

I awoke this morning, Very early to a panicked/surprised Joanna. She shouted "SEBASTIAN!!! We have a supernatural case. Vampires!" I said "Isn't it a bit early for that!" I pulled the covers over my head and said "Vampires aren't real!" She jumped onto my bed. Straddling my waist. I blushed and she continues "People drained completely of blood in a town over! I already called Jane for you! She's waiting for you in the kitchen!" I quickly shot up and dashed to the kitchen. Not pulling on pants or a shirt. Jane said "I don't think you should hunt vampires. With just wearing Anime boxers. I blushed and said "Your not going! Neither is Joanna!" They both said "We can stand our ground!" I said "I'm not losing you two to these bastards!" I went to my bedroom and pulled on my suit. Pulling out my bag. The contents are hammer, steak, pistol with silver bullets, salt, holy water, and lighter fluid. The girls looked at me with bags. I found their bags had almost the same contents as mine. I let out a sigh and said "Let's see if vampires are real!" We all piled into my old Dodge Challenger. It was about dusk when we arrived to the small town. I sighed and said "We can start the case Tomorrow morning!" I pulled into a hotel parking lot. I seen an old beat up Chevy Impala. I smirked and said "Well Well! If it isn't the Winchesters!" (Yes! I had to have supernatural incorporated!) I walked into the hotel and asked for a room. Bumping into Dean who was doing the same; With Sam at his side. I said "Jane and Joanna come here!" They quickly ran into the hotel. We got our rooms and I began telling the girls; Who exactly are the Winchesters! {The next morning} I didn't wake up the girls. Me and Dean decided to leave early in the morning and track the bastards. We (Sam, Dean, and Sebastian) piled into the Impala with all of our stuff. I smiled and said "Just like when we hunted the woman in white... Before I met Jane. They said "You aren't getting all mushy on us are you?" I shook my head and said "I would never! Now let's put these assholes out of their misery!" Dean smirked and said "Yeah but I need some pie first... or pudding!" Sam shook his head as we arrived at an abandoned house. I said "Maybe this is their nest..." Sam said "That seems likely. Let's get our gear." I grabbed my pistols, Dean took a colt and salt, and Sam took two shotguns filled with rock salt. I asked "Ready boys?"They both nodded and I kicked the door in. Revealing 4 vampires who instantly jumped at me. *bang* *bang* *bang* I took out two while Sam and Dean each took out one. I said "Hurry and start a pile. We doused them in salt, gasoline, and lit a match dropping it on the corpses. Then 10 more vampires rushed outside. I quickly shot off my last three bullets killing three of them. I quickly pulled out my hand gun. Sam killed two and Dean shot the remaining five. We quickly threw them onto the fire. I gasped was that all of them? To be sure we burned down the house and the tracks of it ever being there. Sam and Dean dropped me back off at the hotel and Dean said "I guess it was nice to see you again!" I smiled and said "Thanks Dean!" Sam smiled and said "Watch yourself Sebastian!" I smiled and they drove off. I was soon met by two angry women. Who were shouting loudly at me. I said "Jane! Joanna! It's nice to see you two unharmed!" They continued to glare at me until I gave them a proper apology. Which didn't happen until we got back to our town... With that another case was solved. With the help from Sam and Dean Winchester! Now onto the next case!!!